Super Mario Bros. Memory Reset.

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
Ok, I downloaded Smb for the Wii, saved the princess, and got the hard levels but, I want the easy ones back(Wahhhhhh!!!!!) You know, with the goomba's (not buzzybeattles(<<they suck<<)) and the koopa's walking normal speed. If anybody knows how to reset the memory, please tell me. Thanks.

P.S. I have already tried resetting the game.

you can delete the save point or whatever its called. no need to delete and redownload it. i usually just reset it if i beat it and i dont let it go on past the "you saved the princess" part

i dont remember where it can be found. the nintendo site is being slow for me and i cant read the manual

basically, when managing memory in Wii Settings, there's a gamesave data screen and a channels screen. deleting the gamesave data might fix your problem quickly and maybe for good. but if you just can't hit the home button and select 'reset' while playing the game, something's amiss and you might want to delete that channel and redownload.

it doesnt fix it "for good" once you start the game back up, it creates that save file again.
if you beat it and continue on all you have to do is delete that save file to start from the beginning

Hey thanks everybody but none of them worked.

basically, when managing memory in Wii Settings, there's a gamesave data screen and a channels screen. deleting the gamesave data might fix your problem quickly and maybe for good.

where is the gamesave data screen, milkman???

From the Wii Menu, select the "Wii" button (you'll see a "Wii options" hover message) and select "Data Management." From there, choose "Save Data" and select "Wii." The next screen will show you a "Wii" tab with all of your different save files. Find the one for SMB, select it, and choose the "erase" option. The record of your prior victory is now gone, so when you go back to the game, it will no longer start you out on the hard skill level.

Back