Super mario Galaxy or Super Smash bros Brawl

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
It has been over a year since i played wii ( seriously) and i need a game

so my sister is willing to pay 12 bucks for mario galaxy and im also trading in DMC4 for it (the game was good but i finished it 100%)

Plus i heard Super smash bros Brawl is good but my sis isnt interested in it so she isnt paying for it

so which one

Brawl fer sho. Galaxy gets boring after a while, but Brawl has so much to do and unlock it will keep you occupied for a very long time.

Dorkfish said:
Brawl fer sho. Galaxy gets boring after a while, but Brawl has so much to do and unlock it will keep you occupied for a very long time.

like what, do you unlock anything online?

_Its all up to you man, do some research on it. But some facts in it, SSBB multiplayer and online. SMG is single player and an adventure game. It's all up to you but if you want to be part of the biggest selling nintendo game ever go with SSBB :yesnod: .

zeon9881 said:
like what, do you unlock anything online?

I haven't played it myself yet, just basing my argument on info gathered from teh intarnetz, but i think so because you can get coins to buy stuff off of online matches but i dont really know ask one of the Brawl xperts around here. Just hear this: THERE IS A SHIAT LOAD TO UNLOCK!!!

Ok, no one's giving him enough examples which is demonstrated by his remaining questions. :lol: Yes, you can unlock stuff. These unlockables range from new characters from the Nintendo universe, new stages from the Nintendo universe to play on, over 250 music tracks or something, trophies and stickers to collect, etc.

There are no online unlockables, and sorry to say, but in my opinion, online is the weakest part of the game. You can only play with strangers for 2 minute matches. No voice chat.

However, there is an 8-10 hour story mode, that does get repetitive, but is still fun to see the Nintendo characters interact from different games, and universes. By the way, I have no idea if you've seen a Smash Bros game, so you could know all of this. :lol:

There is also minigames to play such as HomeRun Contest and Multiman Brawl. (You can play these single player or co-op. AND you can play the story mode with co-op)

Search on Google a bit, and you'll see all of the info on this amazing game. Be careful though, because you might look at spoilers that you don't want to look at.

Brawl is the better overall game, Galaxy is good for Single Player fun, but Brawl is a game that you both could enjoy.

galaxy = short single player game (fun, but repetitive)

brawl = multiplayer game with single player mode, hundreds of unlockables, variety in gameplay, online capabilities, and infinite replay value

...this should be a no-brainer.

Galaxy is amazing, but its the type of game you need/want to just spend hours on. I dont have enough time to really play it, but when i do, im gonna play the crap out of it.

I say brawl.

I find it so funny that everyone is bashing on super mario galaxy all of a sudden.

Generally speaking, if you plan to play with your sister, then go SSBB, if you plan to play single player, go Super Mario Galaxy.

In Super Mario Galaxy you can get 240 stars, (120 w/ Mario, 120 w/ Luigi) althoguh you only need 60 to beat the game.

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you can get 35 characters and 40 stages, along with a plethora of trophies and stickers.

to be honest, i never did see what the big fuss was over galaxy.

sure, it was fun, but boy was it EASY...and short.

main reason i bought it in the first place was because of all the hype :wtf:

Back