Super Smash Bros. 4 Characters: A Speculatory Thread *SPOILERS*

It's fine, that happened to me once too lol
Team Final Smashes would be awesome though...

Z3wpk said:
First of all source?
This is a fun thread even if there wont be one anyway
dont be pessimistic

hmm i can't find it but i swear i remember being disapointed while watching a video interview somewhere. But after I googled it all I could find was they're quote making it like it's the third and final installment

maybe i heard wrong.

as for characters;
master chief
a star wars character such as luke

omg ur stupid ssbb hasn't evn been releesed yet in the US why r u thinkking up chars for the nxt 1 rofl

GigaRidley said:
^Hmm... I agree with you about Paper Mario (he'd be great and WOULDN'T be a clone) but baby mario seems a bit far-fetched to me. Unless they make Yoshi have baby mario on his back.
SUBSPACE EMISSARY BOSS:
COUNT BLECK
(That guy is awesome, I love his theme music)
haha no i just htink it'd be funny to have a crew of baby characters like bowser, mario, and throw toad in there lol

Sovieto said:
omg ur stupid ssbb hasn't evn been releesed yet in the US why r u thinkking up chars for the nxt 1 rofl
NOOOOOOO!!! I was afraid this would hapen lmao

I don't normally read these threads, but I thought I would add a few of my thoughts about the existing roster and what I hope to see..

While it's true that many of us expected too much from the roster, I still think it's safe to say that there were definitely a few characters that could have made a positive impact to the playable list:

mtpomacdoc.jpg

Little Mac - Currently an AT in Brawl and a great potential addition to the roster. Little Mac was introduced in the NES version of Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!, which was quite popular during its time. In fact, Punch Out was ranked #17 in Nintendo Power's "Top 200 Nintendo Games" feature published in 2006, coming in higher than popular titles like Goldeneye (N64), Chrono Trigger (SNES), Street Fighter II (SNES), and the original Super Smash Bros. (N64).

King_K._Rool.jpg

King K. Rool - Main antagonist of the Donkey Kong series, having appeared as the final villain in at least 6 games, not to mention appearing as DK's arch rival in the Donkey Kong Country television cartoon.

DK_Country_2.jpg

Dixie & Diddy Kong - Not an entirely new character, but a modification to Brawl's existing charater, Diddy Kong. Having multiple characters with different movesets appearing as one selectable character isn't a new occurrence in Smash roster, as Zelda/Sheik was a featured charater in Melee. Not to mention, the addition of the Pokemon Trainer and modification of Samus in Brawl makes this a definite possibility. It's without a doubt that Dixie Kong is an important character in the Donkey Kong franchise, even starring as the titular character in DKC3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!. However, he character has always been presented as half of a tag-team. It would only make sense for her inclusion to presented the same way.

Krystal_StarFox_Assault.jpg

Krystal - Having appeared in 3 Star Fox titles to date, and filling yet another needed female spot in the roster, Krystal was regarded by many as a sure addition to Brawl's playable roster. With Fox's moveset preserved from the original Smash on the N64, giving Krystal use of Fox's ground based attacks from Star Fox Adventures seems a logical choice. Not to mention, Star Fox Adventures was original developed as a new series starring Krystal in place of Fox.

One obscure character I would love to see, but know would never happen:

snap002.jpg

Keiji Thomas - Main character of the classic NES title, Kung Fu. This game was originally produced for the arcade under the title Kung Fu Master before being ported over the NES in 1985. Kung Fu Master is famous for being the first game in the beat-em-up genre, lending it's simplistic style to later titles such as Double Dragon and Final Fight.

Hopefully more to come later.. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
Epic!

I would absolutely love any SNES DK characters in there seriously my favorite series ever.

Sovieto said:
umm read what other ppl poted befor u post plz, this is for fun

Vedelkin10 said:
I'll talk about this when the next nintendo console happens lol

I feel the same way... Wonder what the new nintendo console will be like.

Dkw0101 said:
umm read what other ppl poted befor u post plz, this is for fun
Abtually, I think Sovieto is just joking--I said the exact same thing in my first post on this thread as an example of what NOT to say.

GigaRidley said:
Abtually, I think Sovieto is just joking--I said the exact same thing in my first post on this thread as an example of what NOT to say.
oo whoops, sorry

omg ur stuppid ssbb hasn't evn been releesed yet in the US why r u thinkking up chars for the nxt 1 rofl

bump
*sorry for doubleposting, I just like this thread and I don't want it to die*
Anyway, I thought up a couple more chars:
-Simon Belmont
-Megaman (I don't know why I didn't put this guy on the 1st list)
-The ball from Odama (lmao)

what do you think?

Back