Super Smash Bros. 4

Aye. I'll give ya my Skype if I'm ever needed t' fill in for someone.
Can't you give me your Skype now? It would be a drag to ask you for your Skype when we figure someone doesn't show up and we'd have to do that
via this forum or something like that.

Tragonight said:
Today I learned that I'll be busy around a certain time on the 29th. Hopefully the other days will be free.

'Karpmod, are you going to cover my ass if I can't make it into one of the rounds? Also, will you be hosting a WiiChat-only tourney anytime soon?

I think we should be fine and finish the tourney before then. Maybe even in just one day, which would be great.
A WiiChat-only tourney sounds like a lot of fun, I'd be down. Whoever is gonna host it, I'd suggest this website: www.challonge.com
Very easy to create good brackets on there. Or we'll wait for the update with the option to host online tourneys on the game itself.

Can't you give me your Skype now? It would be a drag to ask you for your Skype when we figure someone doesn't show up and we'd have to do that via this forum or something like that.
... What's wrong with this forum? ;_;

I think we should be fine and finish the tourney before then. Maybe even in just one day, which would be great.
A WiiChat-only tourney sounds like a lot of fun, I'd be down. Whoever is gonna host it, I'd suggest this website: www.challonge.com
Very easy to create good brackets on there. Or we'll wait for the update with the option to host online tourneys on the game itself.
It all depends on time. Well, and skill, which ultimately affects time.

That would be a very interesting test, using the game itself to host online tourneys. I'd definitely be in on that, even if it means I'll have to sit down and get through the entire thing in one session. If it works great, we can even trust to use it again later. I sure as **** will. ofc nothing competitive

... What's wrong with this forum? ;_;

It all depends on time. Well, and skill, which ultimately affects time.

That would be a very interesting test, using the game itself to host online tourneys. I'd definitely be in on that, even if it means I'll have to sit down and get through the entire thing in one session. If it works great, we can even trust to use it again later. I sure as **** will. ofc nothing competitive

The forum is obviously not fast enough. During the tourney everything has to be instant and I have to know if Dirge is available or not.

What do you mean it depends on time?

Yeah I have some high hopes for the online tourneys which were announced on the 50-Fact Extravaganza.
I hope they'll work perfectly and maybe get patched if a lot of players have suggestions/problems.

The forum is obviously not fast enough. During the tourney everything has to be instant and I have to know if Dirge is available or not.
It would be plenty fast if Visitor Messages still existed. >_>

By the way, I know a free chatroom that you don't need to sign up for to use. It works for what I need it for. PMs suck.

What do you mean it depends on time?
The tourney being finished in a single day all depends on time.

Time of matches, time for players to show up, time for players to get ready for the next match, time to determine the winner, time-outs, etc.

It would be plenty fast if Visitor Messages still existed. >_>

By the way, I know a free chatroom that you don't need to sign up for to use. It works for what I need it for. PMs suck.

The tourney being finished in a single day all depends on time.

Time of matches, time for players to show up, time for players to get ready for the next match, time to determine the winner, time-outs, etc.

SKYPE IS FREE TOO AND TAKES 1 MINUTE TO SIGN UP GOD DAMNIT.

Time of matches should be shorter than Brawl, but still not very short. I think it would be short enough to fit in a day though, lol.
Players have to instantly show up, otherwise we'll get a replacement. Or at least within 5 minutes and they're teammate can contact them.
Getting ready for the next match shouldn't matter, won't take long enough to last another day.
Time to determine the winner? ...What.
Time-Outs? You can rest when it's not your turn and when you're out. This ain't no marathon.

Dirge, just PM me. Why would you be difficult about this? WHY? WHY IS EVERYONE SO ANNOYING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

SKYPE IS FREE TOO AND TAKES 1 MINUTE TO SIGN UP GOD DAMNIT.
But you have to sign up. Isn't it so much easier to access a site, click one thing and just start talking?

Time of matches should be shorter than Brawl, but still not very short. I think it would be short enough to fit in a day though, lol.
Players have to instantly show up, otherwise we'll get a replacement. Or at least within 5 minutes and they're teammate can contact them.
Getting ready for the next match shouldn't matter, won't take long enough to last another day.
Time to determine the winner? ...What.
Time-Outs? You can rest when it's not your turn and when you're out. This ain't no marathon.
I might have to go AFK every once in a while, although I'll try really hard not to during the middle of a match. Not like it's my fault, all I can do is argue.

Some days I have time to play for more than 5 hours at a time, sometimes I can't play longer than 15 minutes. It's all situational.

But you have to sign up. Isn't it so much easier to access a site, click one thing and just start talking?

I might have to go AFK every once in a while, although I'll try really hard not to during the middle of a match. Not like it's my fault, all I can do is argue.

Some days I have time to play for more than 5 hours at a time, sometimes I can't play longer than 15 minutes. It's all situational.
You sound like a reliable guy.
Good luck MR.

You know what is easy? Get Skype. Takes 1 minute. Do you really think I'll change my mind when all other participants have Skype?
Instead of posting on here, you could have a Skype account already. It's that easy.

Except your gay gangbangers over there.

MR is not a gangbanger. There're others too.

... i mean

its a secret to everybody

Dirge, just PM me. Why would you be difficult about this? WHY? WHY IS EVERYONE SO ANNOYING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I don't share my Skype 'less I know I'll use it.

Worst case scenario
My brother can sub for Trago

I challenge your brother to a duel.

less he has smash 3ds

Back