Super Smash Bros. 4

i think they should put in more sonic characters enough with mario characters
This would be illogical. Mario is Nintendo's top franchise, while Sonic is a third party franchise. I do think that Sonic should stay in, because he does have history with Nintendo. Me being a Sonic fan myself, I wouldn't mind more characters, but it really doesn't need any. If it gets any more, it will probably be just one (Tails, Robotnik/Eggman, Knuckles and Shadow are popular choices.) But certainly not more or as many as Mario. That would be just simply silly.
We must have Super Monkey Ball characters.
Indeed.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;m85V_qHvjrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85V_qHvjrw[/video]
if this happens I will delete my Moveset thread (not really)

WHAT?! ZERO new characters?!?!?! That's ****in' absurd! I have no complaints that they'l focus on balancing the game and introducing more things to make the gameplay richer rather than introducing more characters in the way of quantity versus quality, but... None? That's going too far. What's a fighting game sequel without new characters? Granted, I'm sure the game will be awesometacular either way, but... That's disappointing. =/

Not that I have any complaints 'bout Lucario not bein' replaced by Zoroark.

Last edited:
WHAT?! ZERO new characters?!?!?! That's ****in' absurd! I have no complaints that they'l focus on balancing the game and introducing more things to make the gameplay richer rather than introducing more characters in the way of quantity versus quality, but... None? That's going too far. What's a fighting game sequel without new characters? Granted, I'm sure the game will be awesometacular either way, but... That's disappointing. =/
there is a chance that they will go back to their old ways

NAMCO's influence is corrupting!!!!

Last edited:
Wait what the f-ck is going on!?

How official is this bullshit?!

If there's no new characters I'm not buying it.... -_-

If there's no new characters I'm not buying it.... -_-
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Neosquid
I am buying it anyway

Err, I might buy it, but I can't say if this is true I'm going to be super eager.

Back