Super Smash Bros. 4

Love Ezio's FS and the fact he has a choice of bombs, well done once again MR. However, I do feel like ya could'a been able to do a bit more than copypasta many of Altair's A moves.

Love Ezio's FS and the fact he has a choice of bombs, well done once again MR. However, I do feel like ya could'a been able to do a bit more than copypasta many of Altair's A moves.
Yeah I will fix that later
I ment to do that
but i guess i forgot in my tiredness

Edit: Edits made

Last edited:
Ah, good to hear.

Gonna resume work on my Magikarp moveset soon, hopefully. So rarely do I have a spark of both motivation and creativity (... what little I have, if any at all) at the same time. AND remember to make use of said moods. :lol:

Ah, good to hear.

Gonna resume work on my Magikarp moveset soon, hopefully. So rarely do I have a spark of both motivation and creativity (... what little I have, if any at all) at the same time. AND remember to make use of said moods. :lol:
The problem with me is not the sparks of motivation and creativity it's stopping myself. When I am in a creative mood I eat, sleep, and breath creativity on the topic at hand. And I pace while pondering a lot.

I will revisit each moveset and add ledge attacks and opening animation and victory animation, and compile them into a thread

Last edited:
I used to get those creative bursts myself, but rarely at that and certainly not any more. Hence why I never finished one of my ancient movesets, and why I've yet to throw one out in... uh, two years perhaps?

^ WiiU and 3DS. Considering it won't be comin' out 'till 2013 at the earliest, there's no way it'd show up on the Wii. The 3DS port obviously will not be the same as the console version and probably not be a raw port with toned-down graphics either (i.e. it won't be utter ****, I'd think), and they'l have some sort of "connectivity".

Makes Down + B Bounce!

Bounce is already part of the moveset; whether or not it's even a special, you'll see soon enough.

... Perhaps not soon at all. Either or.

Toon Zelda Moveset
PrincessZeldaArt_Thumb.png

Zelda is a lightweight character who slides a tad. She also possesses good grab range.

Neutral B: Nayru's Love
Toon Zelda spins around in something that looks like blue rupee that splits into tiny blue crystals that spin around her. Almost exactly like Zelda’s Neutral B except Toon Zelda’s Neutral B does one wave of tiny blue crystals, has a smaller hit-box, and ends faster. Like Zelda’s Neutral B, it can reflect projectiles. This has greater knock back and deals more damage then Zelda’s Neutral B.

Side B: Din's Fire
Toon Zelda sends a speeding ball of red flame at the opponent. Toon Zelda’s Side B it explodes when released and has a smaller hit-box than Zelda’s. However Toon Zelda’s Side B has slightly greater range, knock back, and damage than her counterpart.

Up B: Farore's Wind
Toon Zelda disappears and reappears in a flash of magic. This is exactly the same as Zelda’s except Toon Zelda’s Up B has greater ledge grab range and smaller hit boxes. When Toon Zelda disappears you can hit any direction and she will reappear there. The disappearing has no hit-box but the reappearing has good damage and knock back.

Down B: Transform
Toon Zelda transforms into Phantom Zelda. Toon Zelda disappears behind a magical light. When the light dissipates Phantom Zelda is there.

Final Smash: Arrow of Light
Just like Zelda and Sheik’s Final Smash, Toon Zelda pulls out a golden bow and fires a Light Arrow. Anyone caught in the arrows line is zoomed in on. After the camera zooms out, every one hit is sent flying back with extreme damage and knock back.

Hold: Toon Zelda holds the opponent telekinetically.

Pummel
: Toon Zelda fires a small burst of fire magic at the opponent.

Forward Throw: Toon Zelda fires a fireball at the opponent sending him flying forward.

Back Throw: Toon Zelda spins the opponent above her and shocks the opponent with magic when the opponent is behind her sending him backwards at an angle.

Up Throw: Toon Zelda holds the opponent above her and fires a small blue magical crystal at the opponent sending him skyward.

Down Throw: Toon Zelda throws the enemy on the ground still telekinetically holding them. While doing this she hovers above him and fire a fireball at them while they are on the ground.

Jab: Toon Zelda burns the enemy with her hand.

Neutral Air: 5 small blue crystals spin around Toon Zelda at a slight angle.

Side A: Toon Zelda extends both her hands in front of her, sending a stream of magical blasts. The last magical blast, knock the opponent forward.

Side Tilt: Toon Zelda steps forward and slashes her hand. Following her hand is a trail of fire.

Forward Air: Toon Zelda kicks her foot out. If it lands right, small electrical sparks come out of the foot, which increases the knock back by a lot. Better chance to get the special knock back than Zelda’s Forward Air but it has a smaller hit-box and not as great knock back.

Back Air: Toon Zelda kicks her foot out behind her. If it lands right, small electrical sparks come out of the foot, which increases the knock back by a lot. Better chance to get the special knock back than Zelda’s Forward Air but it has a smaller hit-box and not as great knock back.

Up A: Toon Zelda waves her hand in a circle above her head, sending a stream of magical blasts. The last magical blast, knocks the opponent up.

Up Tilt: Toon Zelda and slashes her hand above her. Following her hand is a trail of fire.

Up Air: Toon Zelda raises her hands up, which creates a huge explosion and sends Toon Zelda downwards.

Down A: Toon Zelda spins her foot around sending sparks in her trail.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Toon Zelda points both hands at a downward angle and creates a huge explosion.

Down Air: Toon Zelda points her hands downward and sends a small spark of magic. If the opponent get hit by this they are sent downwards at a fast speed.

Dash Attack: Toon Zelda puts both hands in front of her and sends fire all around her.

Up Taunt: Toon Zelda raises both hands and creates a blue crystal in her hands.

Side Taunt: Toon Zelda puts her hands together and creates a small ball of flames.

Down Taunt: A puff of smoke covers Toon Zelda. When it disappears (which is quickly) Tetra is standing there. The puff of smoke happens again and Toon Zelda is back to normal.
Phantom Zelda Moveset
PhantomArt_Thumb.png

Phantom Zelda is a heavyweight character who does not slide. She does carry a shield that protects her from projectiles much like Link and Toon Link’s shield.

Neutral B: Wrecker
Based off the Wrecker Phantom, Phantom Zelda curls into a ball and transforms into a boulder. If done in the air she comes down like a rock. If done on the ground she can move around and knock your opponents. You can be grabbed and hit (if it has the right amount of knock back) out of it. Let go of B to transform back. Wrecker becomes slower the longer you stay in it. Decent speed, good damage, and good knock back.

Side B: Torch
Based off the Torch Phantom, Phantom Zelda’s sword becomes covered in fire. Then she swings the sword. This attack can be charged but the charge cannot be carried. If it is overcharged the attack will do a fair amount of recoil damage. Good damage and knock back when not charged. Extreme damage and knock back when fully charged.

Up B: Warp
Based of the Warp Phantom, Phantom Zelda disappears and reappears in a puff of smoke. She then reappears in another puff of smoke. Depending on which direction you pressed, depends where she reappears. Deals damage on reappearance and not disappearance. Good damage and knock back.

Down B: Transform
Phantom Zelda transforms into Toon Zelda. Phantom Zelda disappears behind a magical light. When the light dissipates Toon Zelda is there.

Final Smash: Arrow of Light
Just like Zelda and Sheik’s Final Smash, Phantom Zelda pulls out a golden bow and fires a Light Arrow. Anyone caught in the arrows line is zoomed in on. After the camera zooms out, every one hit is sent flying back with extreme damage and knock back.

Pummel: Phantom Zelda hits the opponent with her shield.

Forward Throw: Phantom Zelda chucks the opponent forward.

Back Throw: Phantom Zelda throws the opponent backwards then hits them with her sword.

Up Throw: Phantom Zelda throws the opponent up then jumps up head butting him.

Down Throw: Phantom Zelda throws the enemy on the ground and body slams the opponent.

Jab: Phantom Zelda swings her sword sideways, then diagonal, and then rams the opponent with her shield.

Neutral Air: Phantom Zelda spins around with her sword.
Side A: Phantom Zelda lunges forward into a side tackle.

Side Tilt: Phantom Zelda steps forward and slashes downward with her sword.
Forward Air: Phantom Zelda brings her sword up then slices downward.

Back Air: Phantom Zelda turns quickly and slashes her sword.

Up A: Phantom Zelda jumps up and head butts the opponent.

Up Tilt: Phantom Zelda steps forward and slashes above her in an arc with her sword.

Up Air: Phantom Zelda rams her shield into the air above.

Down A: Phantom Zelda spins around with her sword.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Phantom Zelda kneels down and slashes at foot level.

Down Air: Phantom Zelda sweeps her shield below her (Spike).

Dash Attack
: Phantom Zelda runs with her shield in front of her landing on her shield.

Up Taunt: Ghost Zelda comes out of the armor leaving the armor bent over. She then reenters and becomes Phantom Zelda again.

Side Taunt: Phantom Zelda lights her blade on fire and waves it around.

Down Taunt
: A mouse stars scurrying around her. She starts quivering and avoiding the mouse.
Just thought there needed to be one since she was one of the Forbidden 7. And with the "new" Spirit Tracks there is the Phantom form of Zelda.

Last edited:
You're damn-well on a roll, bro. :lol: Another two great movesets. Sounds like TZelda would be higher on the tier list, just like TLink.

What about ugh..... DLC?

Good question. For a series like Smash Bros., I would love it if there was TBH.

Has there already been a moveset thread if not I have some cool ideas for it. If so I am still making it.

Edit: moveset thread started. I will start posting my movesets there. anyone is free to post their movesets there too

Sounds like TZelda would be higher on the tier list, just like TLink.
Thanks
That's what I was aiming for

Last edited:
Big Super Smash Bros. News
[video=youtube;T0TcnMoILig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0TcnMoILig[/video]

We could be seeing a Smash Game sooner than expected

Back