Super Smash Bros. 4

MR's first moveset (... unless I forgot 'bout a previous one?). I approve. :D

To be honest, I'd of preferred if Bruce's Down-B would'a been Explosive Gel (Snake would be proud), since that smoke pellet is kinda underwhelming. Perhaps his Side-B could use a gadget not the Batclaw?

If his Side-B does change from the Batclaw, here's a unique idea. He could have a way to use a physical grab and the batclaw interchangeably since Batman's never been afraid of gettin' up close and personal with some martial arts badassery. Like pressin' B at the same time as grab let's 'em use his "special" grab, i.e. grabbing with the Batclaw to reel 'em in. Grabbing without the extra input is just his standard close-range grab. It would also be used as a tether recovery (air dodge + z) instead of taking up his Side-B move.

MR's first moveset (... unless I forgot 'bout a previous one?). I approve. :D

To be honest, I'd of preferred if Bruce's Down-B would'a been Explosive Gel (Snake would be proud), since that smoke pellet is kinda underwhelming. Perhaps his Side-B could use a gadget not the Batclaw?

If his Side-B does change from the Batclaw, here's a unique idea. He could have a way to use a physical grab and the batclaw interchangeably since Batman's never been afraid of gettin' up close and personal with some martial arts badassery. Like pressin' B at the same time as grab let's 'em use his "special" grab, i.e. grabbing with the Batclaw to reel 'em in. Grabbing without the extra input is just his standard close-range grab. It would also be used as a tether recovery (air dodge + z) instead of taking up his Side-B move.

I was thinking explosive gel for down b but i did not put it because it copied snake

I like the grab idea a lot. Perhaps Side-grab could do it. then side b would be batarang. I like the Down B because Batman needs a stealth move and one that can be combo into and out of, also it can be badass if used right. I need a batman weapon/gadget for the B move that Batman uses in most of his carnations and not just Arkham City. I was also thinking that his side taunts could be his cape flurry that stuns for less than a second just for badass looking moves.

I was thinking, Batman's B could be a charged horizontal batclaw. I find the power to grab across a stage powerful and by putting a charge on it, might just be the handicap it needs. I was also thinking there would be an automatic powerful attack right after he pulls you in. This could allow him to do it in the air also.

His glide attack could be a double foot kick and with his down air he should come strait down.

Lastly should I make it explosive batarangs or non or make it like Samus' side B with the fast missile being regular side B and the heat seeking being the tilt side B

And just a cool combo is Up B, Y, Down B, then Down Air
Assuming the enemy is in the air, pull him down with Down B press Y to get launched up then press down b to send a pellet down and stun him and drop strait down on him.

Last edited:
Improved Batman Moveset
Batman is a heavy character and the size of Snake. He can glide even though he can only double jump. Batman can crawl but not on his stomach. He is a quick runner and quick attacker. And he can wall cling.

B = Horizontal Batclaw
Fires the Batclaw horizontally and retracts. This is a charged attack. The more you charge it the farther it will go and more damage and knock back. This can also be used as a recovery move. If used as a recovery move you can press jIf an enemy is hit with the Horizontal Batclaw he will be pulled in. Here Batman will do an automatic attack depending on which direction you push when he is grabbed. It has great knock back fully charged, great range (a little more than ¼ of Final Destination), quick, and retracts quick.
Not pushing anything: Batman will punch the enemy as he is coming in.
Pushing Forward: Batman will jump and kick with both legs as he is coming in.
Pushing Backwards: Batman will roll on his back and kick the enemy once he is there.
Pushing Up: Batman will uppercut him as he is coming in.
Pushing Down: Batman will throw a quick smoke pellet when he is there.
Pushing Nothing in Air: Batman will punch him as he is coming in.
Pushing Forward in Air: Batman will kick him with both legs angled down as he is coming in.
Pushing Backwards in Air: Batman will yank the line sending him behind Batman
Pushing Up in Air: Batman will flip and bicycle kick him as he is coming in.
Pushing Down in Air: Batman will hammer him down as he is coming in.

Side B = Batarang
Throws a Batarang. Like Samus’ Missiles it is different when tilted. This attack can be angled up or down. If it hits the ground it gains a small bounce. Good speed, small knock back, Wolf’s laser range, and small damage.

Tilted Side B = Explosive Batarang

Throws an explosive Batarang. They move much slower than the normal Batarang but it explodes on contact with a person. If they hit the ground it will go off in a second. They will explode when flying for a certain amount of time. More damage, better knock back, less range.

Up B = Batclaw Recovery
Fires the Batclaw in an upwards direction then retracts it. Much like Zamus' Up B Batman’s is used in long recovery and can drag the enemy downward. The difference is when the Batclaw hits a person or the ledge you can hit jump and it will launch Batman skyward. It does little damage (anti ledge-hoggers) and has small knock back to those who ledge hog.

Down B = Smokescreen
Throws a smoke pellet at the ground. Does little damage, no knock back, and stuns the enemy for a second. Can be used in air. If done in the air, the pellet will travel until it hits something. If it hits someone who is in the air it will deal more damage, have small knock back, and no stun.

Batman’s grab is a normal grab.
B + Grab is his Batclaw grab. (B is not need for his Z-air)

Grab Pummel: Headbutts the enemy. Can only do a maximum of 3 headbutts before release.

Forward throw:
Kicks the enemy forward. Sends the enemy strait forward.

Backward throw:
Rolls on his back and kicks the enemy. Sends the enemy back at an upward angle.

Up throw:
Uppercuts them sending them up at a forward angle.

Down throw:
Throws the enemy on the ground then punches him sending them down to be thrown up.

A/Jab Combo: First punch is a small stun, then 5 really quick jabs then a strong punch. The quick jabs deal 1% while the stun punch deals 2% and the strong punch deals 5%.

Side A: Batman rushes forward with a strong punch.

Side Tilt: Batman kicks forward like Ganon’s Side Tilt but faster.

Up A: Snake’s Up Tilit

Up Tilt: Puts his leg up then down like Samus’ Up Tilt

Down A: Sweeps his cape in front of him, stunning the enemy for half a second.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Batman sweeps his legs under the enemy making them trip.

Neutral Air: Batman performs a spilt kick.

Forward Air: Batman hammers with both hands sending him downward. (Spike)

Back Air: Batman kicks the person behind him with both legs. Same as Snakes Back Air.

Up Air: Batman flip kicks.

Down Air: Batman goes strait down and lands on the enemy.

Dash Attack: Rolls like Snake. Good knock back.

Glide Attack
: Batman Kicks the enemy with both legs at an angle.

Final Smash
: Because this is based of Arkham City Armored Edition, his Final Smash is his Armored Mode

Side Taunt: Throws explosive Batarangs around him all producing mini harmless explosions around him.

Up Taunt: Waves his cape around

Down Taunt: Bats gather around him then leave

Batman Colors:
Normal: Arkham City Batman
Yellow: Senestro Corps. Batman

Last edited:
Totally off topic, but I just now realized that Pichu is slapping itself on the butt.

I always thought it was head nodding.

Altaïr Moveset
Altair.png

Altair is a medium weight fast moving character with the ability to wall cling

Neutral B: Throwing Knives
Altair throws a knife. This is not a charge move. On the ground Altair throws a single knife parallel with the ground. In the air he throws it at a downward angle similar to Sheiks B in air. The projectile is quick, does fair damage, and has a small knock back.

Side B
: Jump Assassination
Altair jumps either right or left and unsheathes his hidden blade. This can be used to cover horizontal “ground” in the air. If it hits the enemy it makes the Assassinate sound. It also drains the shield on a shielding enemy a lot more than other attacks. This move is quick, gives good damage and knock back. It also can spike if timed right.

Up B
: Eagle’s Flight
Altair is launched skyward with a transparent blue eagle surrounding him (Similar to the Falcon Punch). The only direction it can be preformed is up. It is a great recovery that has a large ledge grab range. It is slightly slower than Marth’s Up B. It has great damage and knock back.

Down B
: Drop Assassination
If used in the air, Altair will quickly draw his hidden blade and drop downward. If used on the ground, Altair will flick his hidden blade out then back in if nobody is in front of him. If someone is in front of him while doing it he will grab them and stab them (assassinate sound effect) and lay them on the ground. The Air Down B has good damage and great knock back. The Ground Down B does some damage but can be chained if you can predict the enemy’s next movement.

Final Smash
: Leap of Faith
The enemy has to be close and in front of Altair to be successful. Altair grabs the enemy and runs. At the same time the surroundings start dematerializing and materializing (Animus style) into the Assassin’s Creed world, more specifically on top of a tall building with a Leap of Faith ledge. As he approaches the ledge the hawk will take flight. Altair then jumps still holding on to the enemy. When they reach the haystack Altair rams the enemy into the ground landing in the haystack. The scene instantly is back normal and the enemy is sent flying up and at angle with extreme damage and knock back.

Pummel
: Altair punches the enemy in the gut.

Forward Throw
: Altair punches the enemy in the face.

Back Throw
: Altair turns while throwing the enemy.

Up Throw
: Altair throws the enemy up then throws a knife up.

Down Throw
: Altair throws the enemy into the ground while drawing his hidden blade. Then he strikes the enemy (Assassinate Sound Effect) who’s on the ground.

Jab
: Altair throws a couple of punches then on the final move he uses the hidden blade.

Neutral Air
: Altair quickly unsheathes his sword, slashes both his front and back in one fluid motion, then quickly sheaths his sword.

Side A
: Altair jabs strongly with his hidden blade.

Side Tilt
: Altair quickly unsheathes his sword, slashes, then quickly sheaths his sword.

Forward Air
: Altair quickly unsheathes his sword, slashes in front of him, then quickly sheaths his sword (similar to Marth’s Forward Air).

Back Air
: Altair spins around and kicks.

Up A
: Altair jabs his hidden blade up quickly.

Up Tilt
: Altair quickly unsheathes his sword, slashes upward, then quickly sheaths his sword.

Up Air
: Altair slashes above him with his hidden blade.

Down A
: Altair quickly unsheathes his sword, slashes around him in one fluid motion, then quickly sheaths his sword.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack
: Altair kneels and swings his feet around himself (Similar to Samus’s Down A).

Down Air
: Altair slashes below him with his hidden blade.

Dash Attack
: Altair tackles the enemy. If no one is there, he recovers into a roll.

Up Taunt
: A hawk flies around Altair.

Side Taunt
: Altair waves around his blade, following it with his head.

Down Taunt
: Altair pulls out his hidden blade and assumes a low fighting stance.
Ezio Moveset coming soon

Last edited:
My dear god, I approve. I greatly approve. :D

Altair's Jump Assassination would definitely have a shield break property. Other than that, I'd have to say great job on the moveset. You're quickly takin' over Storm's place in the thread. :lol:

... Ya hear that Storm? Get your ass back here 'n make some more epic movesets.

My dear god, I approve. I greatly approve. :D

Altair's Jump Assassination would definitely have a shield break property. Other than that, I'd have to say great job on the moveset. You're quickly takin' over Storm's place in the thread. :lol:

... Ya hear that Storm? Get your ass back here 'n make some more epic movesets.
Thanks
Figuring out an Up B for him was tricky. I will probably use the same one for Ezio
I greatly approve of the shield break properties. Edits made

Ezio Moveset
49039_100003219067829_195332910_n.jpg

Ezio is a medium weight fast moving character with the ability to wall cling
Overall stronger than Altair but slower

Neutral B: Crossbow
Ezio loads and fires his crossbow. This move can be charged and the charged can be carried (likes Sheik’s B and unlike Link’s B). This move has amazing range when charged. It also has good damage, projectile speed, and knock back when fully charged.

Side B: Jump Assassination
Ezio jumps either right or left and unsheathes both of his hidden blades. This can be used to cover horizontal “ground” in the air (But not as far as Altair's Side B). If it hits the enemy it makes the Assassinate sound. It also drains the shield on a shielding enemy a lot more than other attacks. This move is quick, gives good damage (more than Altair's Side B) and knock back. It also can spike if timed right.

Up B: Eagle’s Flight
Ezio is launched skyward with a transparent blue eagle surrounding him (Similar to the Falcon Punch). The only direction it can be preformed is up. It is a great recovery that has a large ledge grab range. It is slightly slower than Marth’s Up B. It has great damage and knock back.

Down B: Incendiary Bomb
Ezio pulls a bomb from his pack. Much like Link’s Down B, Ezio can throw the bomb in any direction. Unlike Link’s Down B, these are smaller, faster, weaker, and have slightly greater range (Greater then Link's and less than Snake's B).

Down Tilt B
: Smoke Bomb
Ezio pulls a bomb from his pack. This is much like the Incendiary Bomb except for a couple of things. When hitting an enemy on the ground, this attack does little damage, no knock back but stuns the enemy on contact. If it hits the enemy in the air, it will deal more damage, have small knock back, and no stun.

Final Smash: Apple of Eden
When used it goes to a quick cut scene: Ezio, while holding the Apple, will start walking towards the screen. Two duplicates will appear then two more. Then the cut scene ends. Ezio will come back to the stage with four level 7 CPUs. Each CPU has a timed life and each one can only take 50% of damage. If they are dealt 50% or their time runs out they will disappear.

Pummel: Ezio punches the enemy in the gut.

Forward Throw: Ezio punches the enemy in the face.

Back Throw: Ezio turns while throwing the enemy.

Up Throw: Ezio throws the enemy up then shoots them with his hidden gun.

Down Throw: Ezio throws the enemy into the ground while drawing his hidden blade. Then he strikes the enemy quickly one hidden blade then the other repeatedly for two seconds. The last hit will send the enemy in the air.

Jab: Ezio throws a couple of punches then on the final move he slashes with both of his hidden blades.

Neutral Air: Ezio unsheathes his hidden blades and spins around doing two attack on each side. One for each hidden blade.

Side A: Ezio jabs strongly with both of his hidden blades in one motion.

Side Tilt: Ezio quickly unsheathes his sword, slashes, then quickly sheaths his sword.

Forward Air: Ezio Jabs with both hidden blades in front of him.

Back Air: Ezio spins around and kicks.

Up A: Ezio jabs his hidden blade up quickly.

Up Tilt: Ezio quickly slashes with one hidden blade then the other in the up direction.

Up Air: Ezio slashes above him with his hidden blade.

Down A: Ezio quickly unsheathes his sword, slashes in front of him then behind him in two motions, then quickly sheaths his sword.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Ezio kneels and flicks both hidden blades in each direction.

Down Air: Ezio slashes below him with his hidden blade.

Dash Attack: Ezio tackles the enemy. If no one is there, he recovers into a roll.

Up Taunt: Ezio flicks both hidden blades out stands completely upright facing the screen with his hands a foot from his waist (palms facing screen).

Side Taunt: Ezio checks and loads his hidden gun.

Down Taunt: Ezio throws gold coins at the ground.

Last edited:
Back