Super Smash Bros. 4

Strikers was a lot of fun. Me and my brother really like them.

If neither Ghirahim nor Jigglypuff are in the game, It won't really bother me.

And personally, I'd be glad if Ghirahim didn't make it (not trying to troll you Nick). He just creeps me out.

I don't understand how he's that creepy, I only find him a little creepy.

I see. He's pretty creepy during the boss battles (excluding the 3rd one), but otherwise I think he's fine.

I'm only going appearance and that sig you have. I've yet to play the game.

You've an excuse to of not played Red Dead ya free-roam hater, but there ain't no valid reason to of not played SS yet. ¬_¬ Get to it damn you.

I think he's fine.

lolno

Ninty successfully made Ghirahim the epitome of creepy-fabulousity. Like you I ain't at all creeped out by 'em (I'm amused, rather), but that certainly doesn't mean he ain't creepy.

Oh no, I think he's creepy, I just don't think he's that creepy.

Eh.. I wouldn't think so.

But they need to throw some characters from Double Dragon into the series. Double Dragon is one of the most popular game series from the NES days.

Would Rayman be a good character for SSB?

He definitely has potential, though the placement might seem just a tad odd... Then again, Snake has the same problem and somehow still fits in quite well. I've never been big on Rayman though, so my knowledge of 'em is... bar none.

Seein' a good Rayman moveset would be nice. Who's up to the task?

I TOTALLY JUST REMEMBERED I NEED TO FINISH MY MAGIKARP MOVESET LOOOOOOOL

Considering Monolith Soft is first-party for Ninty these days, I honestly wouldn't doubt it. Not that I know whether or not characters from Xenoblade would be at all fitting, but I intend to keep that lack of knowledge as such... Do not want spoilers. :p

Anyone have a stage request for me to make? Or character moveset?

Gah, Groose has a disturbing lack of material to work with. Even worse then Shiek....I'll try anyway, Groose deserves a moveset.

Back