Super Smash Bros. 4

Your feeding the real troll *cough* BossFight *cough*

Troll Gif.gif

he was not enjoyable the last game?

About Pit: Well, neither is Ganondorf, but I'm still hoping for him to be more enjoyable next game as well.

Last edited:
What characters are u lookin for in the next game nick? It needz moar banjo kazooie

I'd like to see king k rool make it in. Maybe waluigi... Something interesting I'd like to see is using Pokemon trainers thing for team rocket as well. Have Jessie and James in the back an be able to switch between wheezing, Arbok, and Meowth. I think that would be awesome.

Eh, I wouldn't like to see anything from the Pokemon anime in there. Rool could work tho.

Are you kidding me!!!
Ganon is sooooo fun
He is very much underestimated

No. Smash Bros. Ganondorf upsets me. I won't stop complaining until he gets his own unique moveset. Even ZELDA, who's only attacks in any game up to Brawl have been the light arrow and that light beam she did to Ganon in OoT. They gave her an adjusted version of Link's magic from OoT and made up a moveset for Shiek (except the teleport), and it worked out fine.

Now Ganondorf has plenty of options from the games for his attacks, but what do they do? They practically clone him from Falcon.

Here's what they should do to compromise for those who don't want to lose Ganon's current Smash Bros. moveset: Give Ganondorf his own moveset, and then include Black Shadow in the next game (he's basically the evil Captain Falcon), and give him Ganon's current Smash Bros. moveset.

Last edited:
No. Smash Bros. Ganondorf upsets me. I won't stop complaining until he gets his own unique moveset. Even ZELDA, who's only attacks in any game up to Brawl have been the light arrow and that light beam she did to Ganon in OoT. They gave her an adjusted version of Link's magic from OoT and made up a moveset for Shiek (except the teleport), and it worked out fine.

Now Ganondorf has plenty of options from the games for his attacks, but what do they do? They practically clone him from Falcon.

Here's what they should do to compromise for those who don't want to lose Ganon's current Smash Bros. moveset: Give Ganondorf his own moveset, and then include Black Shadow in the next game (he's basically the evil Captain Falcon), and give him Ganon's current Smash Bros. moveset.
Wrong
Ganon got his own moveset and it is completely different from CF

Mr.MR is right, as far as I know only their special moves are similar.

Mr.MR is right, as far as I know only their special moves are similar.

Side Smash, Down Smash, Up Air, Down Air, Back Air, Dash Attack, some grabs--there are probably others I missed. Sure, all attacks have different properties and he is certainly different in actual combat, but the main thing is he's still too similar and most of all uninspired.

I stand by my Black Shadow idea (I think their thing with making Ganondorf semi-clone Falcon is because Black Shadow is also referred to as "King of Evil," but I'm not buying it). Either way, Ganon needs his own moveset. How is everyone fine with one of the main villains of video games getting an adjusted Falcon moveset? I'd be fine with it if he was a character that had no moves of his own, but he's got plenty.

Well, I guess I don't expect them to do it by now. If they didn't do it in the time between Melee and Brawl, then it's too late now.

As long as we get Ghirahim with his own moves I'll be content enough. Now if they even added Midna in as well, they can make rainbows surround Ganon during gameplay and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Back