Super Smash Bros. 4

+1 vote for Lyn being upgraded to playable character. Fat ****in' chance for that though, what with Fire Emblem 13 coming around... Doubt a character from five games back in a series would take priority over a character in the recently released/soon to be released game.

Speaking of Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones needs some love in at least the form of an Assist Trophy cameo (if they keep it in... it'd be pretty stupid if they took ATs out).

Speaking of Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones needs some love in at least the form of an Assist Trophy cameo (if they keep it in... it'd be pretty stupid if they took ATs out).

Yeah that would be nice. Also: Of course they have to keep Assist Trophies. One change I'd personally like to see, though, is that all or most Assist Trophies can be damaged.

^
Second.jpg

Anyone who isn't sick of Nintendogs and Ressetti always poppin' up is still a Brawl noob.

They should change Roy up a little and bring him back. I think he had a solid enough fan base from SSBM.

Contrary to my signature... I'd rather have a new FE character come in, rather than ol' Roy return.

And hopefully keep Ike as well.

Eh
I think Nintendo will put in one from FE 7
They are the more popular around the world
but Japan is a different story

^ If you have time to be reading what he's sayin', you're either projectile camping or gettin' your ass kicked all the while. :lol:

Eh
I think Nintendo will put in one from FE 7
They are the more popular around the world

Is it? Didn't know that.

you can kill reseti strikin´ it 78 times
and to make the nitendog disapear, you must not make nothing( dont press any buttons)

Doing both would, as MR said, only get you kill.

... Is the latter really true, though? Never heard of that.

Nintendog doesn't last THAT long anyway, so you'd be better off brawling it out (though in the next game I would suggest being able to stop Nintendog by hitting it before it disappears and covers the screen). I suppose for friendly matches though and a party of people who mutually dislike Resetti for the 78 hit thing, someone with a comboing character could dispose of him real quick during a cease fire and start again when he's out.

Speaking of not liking Nintendog and Resetti, though, ANOTHER idea I thought of was Random Assist Trophy Switch, and Random Character Switch.

Random Assist is self-explanatory, only certain Assists would show up based on what's selected on the random list.

Random Character Switch could work, based on player names (similar to how you can change personal controls) by changing the list of characters you can get at random based on your player name (for those who like to use random, but have some characters they just really don't like getting; or would just like to use random for randomly choosing between their favorites.)

Back