Super Smash Bros. 4

Shoot, they said 2014 or 2015? I was hoping for a little sooner....oh well.

Shoot, they said 2014 or 2015? I was hoping for a little sooner....oh well.

That was his educated guess, but mine as well. We don't even want a game that only takes a year to make, when you compare it to Brawl's time. Brawl had a delay of about 6 months. I'm not expecting to see a full new Smash Bros. on a stronger console in 12-16 months.

But now that we've heard that they've started development, I'm gonna guess on its new name, and my guess is: Super Smash Bros. Showdown. It's the best sounding name I could think of.

I guess they could do... Super Smash Bros. Smackdown...
0.jpg

I don't wanna bother guessing a name, because I'm more concerned about the content. xD

From what I have heard, Nintendo is planning on releasing the next installment of super smash brothers with the launch of the WiiU during this years 4th quarter holiday season, or shortly thereafter. I am very excited to hear this news, and hope the new smash will be as amazing as expected.

From what I have heard, Nintendo is planning on releasing the next installment of super smash brothers with the launch of the WiiU during this years 4th quarter holiday season, or shortly thereafter. I am very excited to hear this news, and hope the new smash will be as amazing as expected.
I don't really understand....
Hey everyone! let's brawl sometime my friend code is 3911-6983-0442. Thnx just send your brawl friend code...
lol noob

That's what was announced at the last video game conference. Nintendo is hoping for a holiday season release, otherwise it will be released in the 2nd quarter of next year. It's been under production for a few months now.

That's what was announced at the last video game conference. Nintendo is hoping for a holiday season release, otherwise it will be released in the 2nd quarter of next year. It's been under production for a few months now.

No one start going apeshit on this guy. He's a troll, obviously. You guys already need to feed me enough,
and I'm not sharing with this new troll. tumblr_m04u7mCHbx1r4d9t6o2_500.jpg

ANYWAY, With Kid Icarus: Uprising, I'm expecting a much more enjoyable Pit next game.

No one start going apeshit on this guy. He's a troll, obviously. You guys already need to feed me enough,
and I'm not sharing with this new troll. View attachment 10031

ANYWAY, With Kid Icarus: Uprising, I'm expecting a much more enjoyable Pit next game.

Really guy? New troll? Are you kidding me? I been here since 2008, I have no reason to troll. I'm conversing with what I heard. Pump ur breaks.

Th new SSB needs moar Banjo Kazooie

Last edited:
Back