Super Smash Bros. 4

I know Captain Falcon's moves are just kinda given to him, but I truly think another person from F-Zero should be found next game.

And I expect Dixie Kong.

Sup guys, hows every1 doin? i know i havnt been on in a LONG time, works been gettin in the way since school got out so i dont have alot of lone time. BUT i will always have time for my peeps so here i am! lolz xD

So bak on topic (btw nice job keepin the topic goin bros), i like c. falcons close combat moveset (that and his pink outfit xD), wouldnt change that. im thinkin of a naruto character (eat it konami), hey wait how bout Naruto huh? his moveset could be somewhat like in Clash of Ninjas 1 and 2, with his final smash being him in 1 tails form trolling the other players. Or maybe sasuke with sharingun, also in CoN2, final smash is like marth's except with his lightning blade instead of marth's blade.

IMPORTANT SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 4 UPDATE:

I have just been informed that the small group of people responsible for the making of previous Smash games will be aided by NamcoBandai in 4. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Oh right, I gotta make things..... [noparse]:([/noparse]

And I have no real opinion on that matter. ^^;

Edit: Also, I had a weird dream last night where Ghirahim was confirmed playable. I was really happy in said dream. Then I woke up.

Guess I'll have to wait to get that info now. :c

Last edited:
im thinkin of a naruto character (eat it konami), hey wait how bout Naruto huh? his moveset could be somewhat like in Clash of Ninjas 1 and 2, with his final smash being him in 1 tails form trolling the other players. Or maybe sasuke with sharingun, also in CoN2, final smash is like marth's except with his lightning blade instead of marth's blade.

Welcome back to Wiichat, bro. :D

... I don't care if it's Spike Spiegel or Naruto, I don't want no anime in my Smash Bros. :lol: Jump Ultimate Stars is the department for all that craziness.

IMPORTANT SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 4 UPDATE:

I have just been informed that the small group of people responsible for the making of previous Smash games will be aided by NamcoBandai in 4. Thoughts?

SOURCE?

If it's true, I'm not sure what to think of it. If Ninty wants "help" for one of their most loved first party titles, then it's pretty obvious how ****in' awesome it's gonna be. Namco Bandai has made their fair share of decent fightin' games too, so I doubt they wouldn't pull their weight.

Still, I'm rather wary that there will be outside influences involved in the development. If Smash Bros. changed in a gigantic way because of this, I'd lose a part of my soul... ;_;

Oh right, I gotta make things..... [noparse]:([/noparse]

^ My membership on Wiichat in a single sentence.

... >_____>;

Edited my last post.

I'm sure my dream is a completely accurate prediction of the future, though.

I'm on my phone, so I can't find you one, but Miles923 from YouTube announced it, and I find him to be a trustworthy source for the time being.

and rayman if you have the time
and actually i will do the batman move set. instead make a stage

Last edited:
Quick Batman move set (will add or change more). I just want some criticism

He can glide but he only has a double jump.

B = Batarang
Throws a batarang. Like Pit's arrow it can be controlled but only slightly (angled up or down). Good speed, small knock back, and small damage.

Side B = Batclaw
Fires the batclaw sideways and it retracts. Used for sideways recovery. If used on a person in Samus' grab distance he will pull the the enemy towards him. If farther it will hit them. The downside is it can't grab someone while they are shielding and it takes about as much time to pull back as Samus' grab. Fair knock back and decent damage.

Up B = Batclaw Recovery
Fires the batclaw in an upwards direction then retracts it. Much like Zamus' Up B Batmans is used in long recovery and can drag the enemy downward. The difference is when the batclaw hits a person or the ledge you can hit jump and it will launch Batman skyward. It does little damage (anti ledge hoggers) and has small knock back to those who ledge hog.

Down B = Smokescreen
Throws a smoke pellet at the ground. Does little damage, no knock back, and stuns the enemy for a second. Can be used in air. If done in the air, the pellet will travel until it hits something. If it hits someone who is in the air it will deal more damage, have small knock back, and no stun.

His grab is a normal grab.

Grab Jab: Headbutts the enemy

Forward throw:
Kicks the enemy forward

Backward throw:
Rolls on his back and kicks the enemy.

Up throw:
Uppercuts them

Down throw:
Throws the enemy on the ground then punches him

Back