Super Smash Bros. 4

Neosquid

(owo)凸
Jan 25, 2009
Chireiden
Wii Online Code
6666-1020-6666-1020
This is an extremely general thread for Smash Bros IV, which is for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Talk about the confirmed playable characters, characters you wish were in the game, possible DLC, stages, items, game modes, etc.

here's a link to the official site

Confirmed list of characters:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Rosalina
Bowser Jr. (and Koopalings)
Dr. Mario
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganandorf
Toon Link
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Pikachu
Charizard
Lucario
Greninja
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Olimar (and Alph)
Pit
Palutena
Pittoo
Shulk
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Wario
Yoshi
Fox
Falco
Villager
Marth
Ike
Lucina
Robin
Captain Falcon
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Duck Hunt Dog
Ness
Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii Fighter
Pac-Man
Sonic
Mega Man
Mewtwo [future DLC for people with both versions]

[3DS version out everywhere!]
[Wii U version out everywhere!]

Last edited:
I was thinking the same.

Skyward Sword spoilers ahead

Stage: Sealed Grounds
781px-Sealed_Grounds.png

Terran: The fighting area is at the very bottom of the pit. A very flat stage with no endless pits. It's about as long as Final Destination, with walls on each side. The walkable surface of the walls in about as large as 1/3 of Final Destination. The walls are also different heights

_____------------------------
00000------------------------_____
00000------------------------00000
00000__________x__________00000

Events:

1. The x area seen in the middle of the stage will sometimes erupt a tall pillar of air. Anyone/anything that gets too close will be blasted into the sky. It is predictable, however; the ground underneath it will puff air about 7 seconds before the air geyser erupts.

2. Sometimes a platform about half as wide as Final Destination will appear in the air, at about the same height as the highest ledge. The air geyser will blow people here if both are active at the same time.

3. Sometimes Groose, piloting the Groosenator, will circle around the pit that you fight in. He will fling giant bomb flowers at the stage, which are very powerful. He doesn't appear that often, but when he does, he usually lets loose 3-5 bombs.

hopefully they'd bring back roy & mewtwo (not likely at all...)
My guess is that zoroark would b the new lucario in this new one (though it would b a good pokeball pokemon anyways)

Oh look, a SSBU thread that is organized and not entirely lacking content! Joy.

Ganon needs to stay, but Ghirahim also needs to get in. Do NOT want Demise to replace Ganondorf.

... Speaking of SS' relevance to SSBU, Zelda ain't exactly the mage she's been in the past two Smash Bros. games. I'm not entirely sure they're going to utterly destroy her canon just to keep 'er in SSBU; which would be sad, since then Sheik would go. Hell, maybe Impa might even get in as her replacement... Zelda & Sheik mains will cry horrid tears.

John Marston should be a guest character. If ya think I'm serious, you're retarded.

No other ideas ATM.

Giygas as the Final Boss

+1

I think it would be fine for her to transform into Sheik. The TP Zelda was in Brawl and she still turned into Sheik, correct?

And CK, what do you think of my stage?

I think it would be fine for her to transform into Sheik. The TP Zelda was in Brawl and she still turned into Sheik, correct?

That wasn't the main focus of why it'd be controversial for Ninty to have SS Zelda in.

And CK, what do you think of my stage?

It's good. Nothin' too special though, you've thought up better. :p

I know, but I can't really change the structure of the Sealed Grounds like I can do with most other areas.

Magi knows my thoughts on this subject, Aka the post that took up the whole screen about the character creation mode and character ideas: Whos in and Whos out...I Shall Not Repeat Thy Self Again...

Isaac/matthew from Golden sun maybe, Roland from luminous arc,zoroark, knuckles,
a stage?:maybe lake hylia bridge, ( from tp ) mars lighthouse roof ( ceiling) and dragonspiral tower
trophy assist : :papermario: , dry bones ( throwing bones ) and amy

maybe lake hylia bridge

oh god the lack of grammar AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, Bridge of Eldin had better stage potential, and we're a Zelda game forward before SSBU is even half way through development... Don't bother suggesting things from TP and further back. :lol:

There needs to be a stage that takes place in Hoenn, since the Ruby/Sapphire remakes will probably be out before this game.

If they really are scheduled to release soon, then it's very likely we'll see them. On the other hand, some of the pokemon were assist trophies in Brawl.

Back