Super Smash Bros. 4

I mean all those people who claim smash isnt a fighter cant claim it any more if Ryu is in the game
But its also sad that Ryu is expanding his turf into Smash (well at least the way I view it)
I like more characters and I think Ryu would be cool to play but I still dont like the idea of having another fighters characters[/SIZE]
Smash is a fighting game, plain and simple.
Nintendo characters are beating the crap outta each other using fists, feet, swords, blasters, and turnips... they are fighting.
More like... sumo wrestling...? but that's a form of fighting too.
Melee and Brawl were in the titles of the last games.

I don't wanna play Fighters from the Streets. Ryu was in Tatsunoko Vs already. Plus the upcoming SFV exclusive release leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
His moveset is already standardize and we all know what it'd be if he were in.

https://youtu.be/Zm0iBJ8pFD8

Smash is a fighting game, plain and simple.
Nintendo characters are beating the crap outta each other using fists, feet, swords, blasters, and turnips... they are fighting.
More like... sumo wrestling...? but that's a form of fighting too.
Melee and Brawl were in the titles of the last games.

I don't wanna play Fighters from the Streets. Ryu was in Tatsunoko Vs already. Plus the upcoming SFV exclusive release leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
His moveset is already standardize and we all know what it'd be if he were in.
Woah woah woah
I already believe Smash is a fighter
There are some who dont believe thats the case

Last edited:
^^ Not arguing, just help state a point.
------------------

Why are Weegee mains ALWAYS getting the misfire at crucial moments?! It's happen 4 times yesterday...
His D-Taunt too... This I ain't even mad about. If you can pull this off in Sm4sh, you deserve a free stock.
------------------

My Puffin game needs refine tuning (fine retuning?). Somebody care to help?

I'm in my exam week atm, but next weekend I might be able to practice if that's what you mean :)

The misfires are very true, I guess they kinda depend on them, haven't seen any d-taunt action yet though.

15516_995437247156915_1626909089710354867_n.jpg

rofl I couldn't care less :')

I'd pay 10 bucks for each character and I'm almost broke. Nintendo deserves it. It's almost like getting half a new game.

But I'd rather not...
How many characters left? I'm thinking like 5 for some reason. (that's $20 if I'm right)

$60 + $15 (current dlc chars) + $0 (free Mewtwo) = $75 I've spent so far. I mean, I got Roy already so...
But I will be buying the rest, so god help my wallet. On top of the amiibo (over $700+). I need help.

Also add +$20 for the GameCube controller adapter you probably bought, assuming you didn't buy it scalped.
Also +$40 if you bought the 3DS version.

Good luck getting all of the amiibo non-scalped/non-imported.

Sorry I kind of left without saying anything. I've been extremely busy over the past year.

Back