Thanks, [WC]A C E!

You will be an impossible pain in the ass to deal with, now.

On a side note: My girl was playing BB the other day and you were there destroying everyone with your stinking auto shotgun - I hate that weapon when used against me - and she was lamenting how unfun it was to play with you 'cause you ended up destroying or allowing your team to destroy the black box so quickly that no XP could be achieved. I completely agreed - then found out GlobexCEO was you the other night and I wanted to throttle you. Instead, you killed me several times and I was left to fume in my destruction. Fortunately, the bodies disappear into the ether and no burial was required.

Now that you are 56 are ya gonna take candy from all the kids on the block?

Haha sorry to you both. I tried inviting you last night or the night before to farm some noobs on BB, no reply though. :( Another time.... I may be 56 now, but I still wanna work on my KDR. lol

Haha sorry to you both. I tried inviting you last night or the night before to farm some noobs on BB, no reply though. :( Another time.... I may be 56 now, but I still wanna work on my KDR. lol
The invite you sent was right at the end of a game I was playing and I had a butt load of XP - with only a short time left you bet I wasn't gonna quit. I wanna catch your behind!

@Jedi - I don't quit any matches I've started unless there's a hacker or hacked xp, EXTREMELY bad lag, or some sort of RL emergency. I'm not a fan of quitters. I will also never host quit except for the same reasons. I try to stick it out and quit between rounds.

@Egozilla - No worries, man. Don't bother leaving and losing good xp... I was just looking for a 4th to farm with myself and a couple [PN] guys.

hey hank, thanks for the bump, here and on gamespot. we were tearing it up that day too, the rest of our team sucked. i think its funny when we were going a total of 56-14 and the rest of our team had a total of 12 kills.

im too lazy to get a I.D. for gamespot so i resort to trolling around.

i was playin the other night and my host quit and it put me against you, and i was like (sigh*) this is gonna be bad.

congrats on the 56, now when i get slaughtered its gonna be the ivana for now.

today

Yo ACE - you just missed me hitting 56, you joined the game after for my first ivana run on station, got a 10 streak with it first time, I'm gonna like it me thinks:)

GGs earlier, me you UNKNOWN & PATRICK were killin for fun !

I'll be on later if you fancy a blast, say 4 hours !

Dropped ivanas everywhere from now on ;)

I am not a fan of the Ivana... Not gonna see me using it often. Great job on 56, Goldie.

Back