The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

timezone.gif

find your state then look what timezone you're in then look at the times below!!!
8pm eastern
7pm central
6pm mountain
5pm pacific

Last edited:
man, i cat wait, i really hope i get pared up with jorge link, cause me and him had some crazy matchest, all 3 of them with to overtime, im sure doosta can work some magic *wink*:wink:

zapasant93 said:
man, i cat wait, i really hope i get pared up with jorge link, cause me and him had some crazy matchest, all 3 of them with to overtime, im sure doosta can work some magic *wink*:wink:

Same here, hopefully doosta will pair us up together I had the most challenging matches against u and besides I need my rematch lol.

Warwick said:
jeez Doosta u went allout with a map there huh well anyways im back

i just went to tinypic and got a pick from there

mushroomedmario said:
aww crap my wii is at my friend's house

yeah you need to get that code asap

jorgelink said:
thanks doosta that helps a lot now I know that my time zone is eastern so for me the tourney starts at 8.

no problemo

mushroomedmario said:
crap and my senser bar is at my brother's house

*about to phone brother in 2 minutes

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_1vQFchFr_Q[/MEDIA]

:cool:

So doosta what do u say about pairing me and zapasant93 in the first round of the tournament? If u don't mind of course, if u have some other plans or want to do it randomly I understand.

Last edited:
jorgelink said:
So doosta what do u say about pairing me and zapasant93 for the tournament? If u don't mind of course, if u have some other plans or want to do it randomly I understand.

its going to be all random, dont want any controversies

sweet, sounds like me a JL will be having another grooling intense match like the last time!!! EVEN MORE PUMPED!!!

Back