The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

zelda there is something wrong, cause it says ur online and i invite you and it says im not on ur friend list

zapasant93 said:
zelda there is something wrong, cause it says ur online and i invite you and it says im not on ur friend list

log out log back in is either you or him

who won between zasapanta and zelda, bryan is waiting?
this is the reason why we say add EVERYBODY

gg wario

wario2ooo said:
wow...i beat doosta...

7-5 i won
5-3 i won

i think....:lol:

my controller stop working sometimes and i havent played msc since last week

msc2-6.jpg

I'm so sorry zapasant93 for some freaking reason everytime I tried to log on msc I got an error(I think it is because my parents were talking on the phone to Cuba, it probably caused some interruption). Then I went to my internet setting and it said that it couldn't find an access point. Now its working but I guess is too late. I got really happy when I knew I was going to face u, now I'm so mad because I didn't. Me and my freaking bad luck.

Sorry, Sorry. I'm so sorry, and really mad:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
This sucks so much.

Last edited:
jorgelink said:
I'm so sorry zapasant93 for some freaking reason everytime I tried to log on msc I got an error(I think it is because my parents were talking on the phone to Cuba, it probably caused some interruption). Then I went to my internet setting and it said that it couldn't find an access point. Now its working but I guess is too late. I got really happy when I knew I was going to face u, now I'm so mad because I didn't. Me and my freaking bad luck.

Sorry, Sorry. I'm so sorry, and mad.

its cool, dont trip

Back