The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

if anyone can still here me that wasnt me typing with all the cursing that was my older brother we share a room and he did the same thing on wt clan he logged on as warwick and pretended to be gay then one day i left my account on and some how got me banned if any one sees bug or any other administrator let them know so that i can play at wt to and tell everyone else what happened so that i can still chat

Rocko said:
if anyone can still here me that wasnt me typing with all the cursing that was my older brother we share a room and he did the same thing on wt clan he logged on as warwick and pretended to be gay then one day i left my account on and some how got me banned if any one sees bug or any other administrator let them know so that i can play at wt to and tell everyone else what happened so that i can still chat
prove it rocko

ya we arent stupid, you just dont wanna get banned, i already notified syntax and by tomorow your ass should be banned

Rocko said:

:lol:

Rocko said:
ya we are real life friends and his brother does this to him all the time

this is so dumb i am really ticked that doesnt even sound like something i would do

ha ha in your face

hows that for proof wario?

funny i think hes off line

so who won?

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly rocko, just apologize and explain what happened and all should be well. and next time make sure you log out.

BryanJ said:
gg hugo
I win
Results:
game1 15-1[Bryanj]
game2 7-3[Bryanj]

damn 15-1? how many megastrikes? has to be megastrikes. but good game zelda

Back