The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

BryanJ said:
who am i up against in the final?

warwick, he chooses caption and stadium, good game gentlemen

I removed the inappropriate post's made by Rocko.

Just a quick suggestion. Rocko if you don't want your brother accessing your account change your password so he can't log onto your account. Also make sure to log out before leaving your computer if your brother is known to do stuff such as this, thanks. Also be sure to use the edit button if you want to add something to your post instead of triple posting and whatnot.

oh ya tell waffles on wt clan too waffles is the one that got me banned cuz of my bro and i got ticked and told him to impersonate waffles trell him i am sorry

Rocko said:
why do i have to apologize? no way i didnt nuttin

:lol: :wtf: :shocked: :lol:
kidding? then why shouldnt you be banned? come on kid, man up. even if you didnt do it or not, they used your name so apologize. by apologizing you may not get banned. hell, even i reported you.

Syntax said:
I removed the inappropriate post's made by Rocko.

Just a quick suggestion. Rocko if you don't want your brother accessing your account change your password so he can't log onto your account. Also make sure to log out before leaving your computer if your brother is known to do stuff such as this, thanks. Also be sure to use the edit button if you want to add something to your post instead of triple posting and whatnot.

thanks syntax, appreciate it. im just surprised the report button works. most forums i visit the report button doesnt even work. but good work :thumbsup:

sorry for all the double post

msc2-9.jpg

ya but the thing is syntax is that he knows me really well so he could take a couple of guesses and he would get my password thats what he did for my e-mail account and plus we share a room and when i am typing he usally sneeks up behind and watches me typing kind of creepy

Back