the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
6,677
105
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Y'know, what has been said to zeldafan is awesome, you guys should be proud of yourselves.

This isn't an emo question. Just curious.

How do you all actually feel about me? Annoying...good etc.
 
OP
C

Celeste

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
1,192
27
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • #32
LevesqueIsKing said:
Celeste! Your thread got overrun AND hijacked! :(

Alright then, lets get down to business...

Emma, do you like me?
Adam, what inspired your username?
Celeste, how tall are you?
Noo bb it's okay. People have just been responding to Zelda4Life. This thread can definitely be used to help people with their questions. I don't think it's hijacked...yet...


I'm 5'3"...I thought I was 5'4" for the longest time, but then I got measured.... I'm 5'3" and a half actually. I hope I grow, but I probably won't since I'm 20 -_-
 
Last edited:

Frogger

God Complex
Feb 16, 2007
3,749
51
Liverpool, UK
Wii Online Code
9156-1265-6763-2556
LevesqueIsKing said:
Celeste! Your thread got overrun AND hijacked! :(

Alright then, lets get down to business...

Emma, do you like me?
Adam, what inspired your username?
Celeste, how tall are you?

D:

YES.
 

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
6,568
91
AndThen? said:
Ohh ZeldA4LiFe is a good conversation starter.

I'm straight, but my best friend isn't. He told his parents in the airport after seeing his boyfriend in Sydney. I was there. I gotta say, I have never had more sympathy for someone.

He was in a similar situation to you in that he was sure his dad would shun him. He told me he thought he'd be kicked out of the house. That's why he told his mum first.

He tells her, then asks if it's okay that he's bi. She says "I'll have to think about it." This destroys him. He has to walk away, and he pulls me over to tell me what he did. We went out of sight, and he just burst into tears. I've only seen him cry twice - then, and when he had to leave his boyfriend in Sydney. It was sooooo sad.

I sorted him out, and he stopped crying. He said he'd leave home if they didn't "love him for who he is." We decided to meet up with the parents again. When we were going down the escalator to baggage reclaim, his mother was yelling out "It's alright!" at the base of the elevators. They were both in tears.

It was a fairly big deal, so his dad joined the dots. He was actually fine with it, moreso than the mother. He kept saying "you're only a teenager, you don't understand your feelings yet", but my friend made it perfectly clear that he knows for sure.

This all happened a couple of months ago. Now, everything is perfectly normal. As Celeste mentioned, he's still the same person, and his parents understand that.

I think you should just tell them. It's going to be hell for a day or two, but things will work out. :thumbsup:

Killer thread, Celeste.
i think, in the future, as people lighten up and away from ignorances.. i mean religion! being bi or gay wont matter nearly as much, itd be more of a casual thing where its common for someone to ask someone if theyre gay or straight or something... its all stupid nowadays really how things like gay marriage are even an issue in the white house........

@mccloud.. youre fine.
 

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
1,137
30
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Lemme get this thing back in gear.

SOVIETO.

Why did you choose a four-leaf pirahna plant, instead of a two-leaf, the more plentiful of all Mushroom Kingdom?
 

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
6,677
105
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Trulen said:
Lemme get this thing back in gear.

SOVIETO.

Why did you choose a four-leaf pirahna plant, instead of a two-leaf, the more plentiful of all Mushroom Kingdom?

Y'know I'd like to see this thread be serious. Like zeldafan's question.

And if we ever want off topic just give brawny and frogger a call.
 

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
6,568
91
Trulen said:
Lemme get this thing back in gear.

SOVIETO.

Why did you choose a four-leaf pirahna plant, instead of a two-leaf, the more plentiful of all Mushroom Kingdom?
well according to my man pythag, his theory theory states that a^2 + b^2 = c^2.. when referring to triangles. if you look at the 2 leafed piranha plant, there simply isnt enough variables! so when you use the fourth leafed one, you have your a, b, and c, that forms a nice triangle. but "Oi!" you say, theres a fourth leaf. right you are my good sir so that "d" variable can be plugged into the presidential debate. if obama is a democrat, (A) and clinton is too a democrat (A), then mccain must be the D variable were looking for. looking at the ABCs as a numeral system, A+A=D, would be 1+1=4. now this is an improper equation so you must go back to the pythag theorem and make it A^2+A^2=D^2. this alteration of the pythag theorem is called the Sovster's Theorem. Obama squared = 1, Clinton squared = 1, = square root of McCain which = 2. So 1+1=2.

and thats why i chose the 4 leafed piranha.
 

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
6,509
129
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Oh gee, you're great.

1. Username: 6th grade, there was a BOUNTY (rival paper towel company) commercial with a kid in it that looked JUST like me. My friends were morons and thought it was a Brawny commercial. So when I made my AIM account that year, I used Brawny, and the random number generator got 661...

And if we're talking about spamming. LOOK AT PRINNY *run away*

2. My opinion of James. Tries to act above his age sometimes. Sometimes can be cool, others...very dull. Points out Emma and I almost more than we do. :rolleyes: We get it, everyone gets it, and agrees with you. You're beating the dead horse.
 

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
6,568
91
Brawny said:
Oh gee, you're great.

1. Username: 6th grade, there was a BOUNTY (rival paper towel company) commercial with a kid in it that looked JUST like me. My friends were morons and thought it was a Brawny commercial. So when I made my AIM account that year, I used Brawny, and the random number generator got 661...

And if we're talking about spamming. LOOK AT PRINNY *run away*

2. My opinion of James. Tries to act above his age sometimes. Sometimes can be cool, others...very dull. Points out Emma and I almost more than we do. :rolleyes: We get it, everyone gets it, and agrees with you. You're beating the dead horse.
and it best stay dead if it knows whats good for it, ya' hear?
 
OP
C

Celeste

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
1,192
27
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • #40
Yeah, it'd be great if this thread remained mature, but I won't hold my breath.

James: Don't really know you well, but you seem really nice. You've made some great topics that I remember, too. The interview ones and that Wiichat lookalikes one!

I'm also happy about all of the responses to Zelda4Life. Good to know there are some classy kids out there in the intarwebz.

Question open to anyone: If you had to choose one person from Wiichat to go out for dinner (or drinks, or a movie) with, who would you choose and why? Don't choose the obvious.
 
Last edited:
Jun 22, 2007
1,626
9
USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'd like to ask a few questions to...what was his name...SteelersFatBoy or something??

I forget.
 

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
6,677
105
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Celeste said:
Yeah, it'd be great if this thread remained mature, but I won't hold my breath.

James: Don't really know you well, but you seem really nice. You've made some great topics that I remember, too. The interview ones and that Wiichat lookalikes one!

I'm also happy about all of the responses to Zelda4Life. Good to know there are some classy kids out there in the intarwebz.

Question open to anyone: If you had to choose one person from Wiichat to go out for dinner (or drinks, or a movie) with, who would you choose and why? Don't choose the obvious.

I'd really love to meet up with Ssbb_Lover, I'd easily consider him one of my bets friends even though we don't talk as much as we did.

Kriskhaos, he is great.

LemonmanX...he is awesome.

Celeste:ihih:

I'll have to think pretty deep to give a definitive answer.
 

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
6,509
129
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Do they have to be of the opposite sex?

The only other girl than "the obvious" would be Celeste. D:

I'm planning on seeing Jack and Tyler at one point, and although Georgia's far away, I could hang with Tyly.
 

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
6,568
91
no such thing as classy kids on the interweb, my mom says everyone on the internet lies about themselves and jsut wants to get in my pants! D: so even i lie about myself to myself and wnat to get in my own pants. DD:

but no i wouldnt mind hanging out with wiired, probably the closest person to me on wiichat. i was even there when he sold his wii to get a 360 *tear*..
 

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
6,677
105
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Brawny said:
Do they have to be of the opposite sex?

The only other girl than "the obvious" would be Celeste. D:

I'm planning on seeing Jack and Tyler at one point, and although Georgia's far away, I could hang with Tyly.

Tyly is mine fo'

I'm pretty sure Mike would blank me if we met up. Sovi. is well...
 

Latest posts

Top