the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

wario2ooo said:
continuing to post more questions..........god im bored!

Anyone: What annoys you most about livingat home with your family?
Nothing really. I have the entire top two stories of my house to myself. :yesnod:

wario2ooo said:
continuing to post more questions..........god im bored!

Anyone: What annoys you most about livingat home with your family?

We all share the same computer and the bad part is that it's in my room. Also, there are just too many people in this house that it can get pretty annoying.

I live away from home, we don't have a dining table. The windows leak a lot downstairs so its always cold. Hence I always eat in my room in front of the computer.

I wouldn't mind living in a retirement home. I've seen some pretty amazing ones in Florida. It would depend what my children/family's situation was like and such. I wouldn't want to be a burden.

I think I can be annoying to people, as I tend to take jokes too far sometimes, and hurt people when I don't realise it.

I don't that so but ppl sure annoy me by saying stupid things

minto said:
Are you still a virgin?

Yep, and not only not ashamed, but proud.

Don't want to go to my future wife and say "Okay, let's see if I can remember all the ones before you."

Oh the irony.

Last edited:
Yes, I annoy my brother my tapping with my fingers/hands, whistling, or even breathing too hard/loud. He gets annoyed from anything pretty much, it's pathetic.

wario2ooo said:
Anyone: What annoys you about living where you live now?

Everything Emma said, plus the fact that British TV shows are mostly crap nowadays.

surfinrach90 said:
zOMGZ leik its 2 fa awai frm mah boyf u now

It's not in the city and there's not enough jobs.

Oh and there's too many sheep, fields and everything else you'd expect to see donw in the valleys.

Being in Cardiff does have its upsides though.

Sovieto said:
who here eats dinner at their computer most of the time?

if not, who here actually has a sit-down dinner with their family?

i eat at my computer!!!!

I almost always eat at the computer when I'm not watching my TV.

Back