The Complete Guide To Wiimote Problems

try using the stand that comes in the box, and make sure you have it straight.

The one I had problems with was turning off one wiimote during gameplay. You should ad that process for those who don't know how, via the reconnect option in the wii menu.

Thanks alot, my wii remote wasnt working and the blue lights kept flashing, i a few things on you guide and it worked!

Why does my wiimotes speaker crackle?!?!?!?! Its so annoying when im take my bow and arrow out or take my sword out in zelda and it doesnt make a sound or just crackles!!

tried all you "fixes" none of them have worked.
ist remote worked fine until i tried to add a 2nd remote...now neither work!
WFT!

Jaylar said:
in the number 3 pick youve got a seriose clusterf**k ofvwire goin dontcha? on the whole it was a great thread though.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cornut:
You think that's bad wires, this is where I keep my Wii:
DSC00196.jpg
Annnd this is behind it:
DSC00193.jpg
And from the other side:
DSC00194.jpg
*SORRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC*

Last edited:
Hi, my wiimote is upside down, the hand on the screen is upside down. Move up it goes down etc... This happened the 1st time i used my wii, but sorted it's self out. Any ideas please....

well it's doing it again but this time I can't get it back to normal, it was the very 1st time but 1hr later it stopped and never happened again. Now it's been upside down for 3 days...

Okay, here goes...

I just bought a classic controller. Connected it to my wiimote and works perfectly. But then, when i unplugged it, there was no pointer(well. hand, pointing finger, whatever). It only shows up when I plug in the classic controller and use the analog stick. Is this the sensor bar or what??

Back