The Intensive Regiment

My Wolf is better than my Meta, trust me. It's just that Wolf has so many bad match ups with popular characters while Meta has so many good ones, it doesn't show. My Wolf is much more consistent than my Meta as well.

... Ugh, why can't Wolf have less terrible match ups...

Ok, i am encounteriung many problems with my router, error code 52230/.
my brawling must wait till tomorrow....

Maybe you are right. My Wolf doesn't do to good against Metaknight's and chracters that are good fighters outside the stage. I think that there is no one that is an expert with Wolf's recovery.

Don't be naive, I'm one of those so-called experts with Wolf's recovery. I can do a semi-tilt recover (call it whatever you want) at that rough-to-land angle with my Up B 90% of my time, I know how to avoid the ledge purposely to hit the enemy (even from below the stage), etc. ... Ok, I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty good with Wolf's recovery. And ofcourse, there are plenty of people who are much better than me in all aspects. Just like there's an expert at landing Jigglypuff rests (lol), there's an expert for Wolf's recovery.

I'm not bad at recovering with Wolf too. There's a higher chance of me not reaching the ledge than me not aiming right at the ledge. And then there is lagg which screws you up.

Don't be naive, I'm one of those so-called experts with Wolf's recovery. I can do a semi-tilt recover (call it whatever you want) at that rough-to-land angle with my Up B 90% of my time, I know how to avoid the ledge purposely to hit the enemy (even from below the stage), etc. ... Ok, I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty good with Wolf's recovery. And ofcourse, there are plenty of people who are much better than me in all aspects. Just like there's an expert at landing Jigglypuff rests (lol), there's an expert for Wolf's recovery.

Haha there was a time that i actually tried to master that but i failed miserably. The hitbox is too small for me to land more than one in a match. xD

EDIT: My mains are Falco, Fox, Wolf and Lucario and My subs are Zelda, Samus, ZZS, Pkmn Trainer and Pikachu

Last edited:
Just one more until I start it :p.

I suppose I will join, king. I am quite busy at the moment, but I should be getting into a rhythm with my new job shortly. On weekdays I usually get off at 4:30 Eastern U.S. time.

Okay, I will start it. I'll edit my first post sometime tomorrow. If anyone wants to join they still can, but I'm going to get this on the ball :p.

kingslayer, I believe my tag is Leve, but not entirely certain. I'll check sometime soon and also get my friend code.

CK: Because I saw you mention it earlier, I have a question: For larger opponents, would you recommend a Falcon player completely change their offense to focus more on short-hopped aerials that otherwise go virtually unused (Nair in particular)?

Yes, against bulky foes like DK and D3, I highly recommend focusing your approaches with Short Hopped N-airs and especially SH U-airs for a more powerful alternative. SH U-air only works on the tallest enemies, ofcourse. It's best to use N-air at low percentages, since you can repeatedly use it if they have very few priority options midair, especially with D3.

Don't forget to try Falcon's F-air a bit more frequently, bigger targets with lesser recovery options make for a prime Knee of Justice target. Still, I'm no Falcon expert, so there's not much more I can say.

Hm... To be harshly honest, I'd say slightly below average, Storm. Whatever level is below Average, I forget. Your reaction times aren't very good, and you resort to spam on occasion when you get desperate. I think you'll get better as you warm up to wi-fi, ofcourse.

Back