The Intensive Regiment

If the old members contact members that they know that are good this thread would be a success. For example I joined Wiichat this year and I don't know who is really good from the past 2 years so one of you probably does. I'll try to contact the people that I know and have wiichat.
I'm in King.
that would be people like D1nner, hicks31 (Chad), Me (I'm so UBER pro lol jk), TJgamer, Rel12, Axtlar, and other people I cant remember at this time. :/

but yeah, if they would still be here on wiichat, they would certaintly rape.

you, hicks and D1NNER are the only ones out of the group you mentioned that are still on wiichat. the rest didn't come back after the big crash.

Well, this looks good. For many of you, your wishes have just been fulfilled: Less than 3 hours ago, I purchased a Wii and Brawl. Note that I have not played in quite a while, but I am practicing and will be ready to demonstrate skill and help anyone who needs it.

Thread revival! :D

I'm thinking about getting back into the competitive scene. Mind you, I haven't played in over a year and I main Falcon, but I'm thinking nonetheless.

EDIT: You owe me for bumping your thread ;)

A Falcon mainer? Now that's a rare sight... I wouldn't mind seeing a skilled falcon player in action. That is, ofcourse, once you polish off the rust.

:shifty: Where did your 1 go?

And CK, I'm really not that good. I was a fairly good Meleeer, but I wouldn't consider myself a skilled Falcon Brawler.

And CK, I'm really not that good. I was a fairly good Meleeer, but I wouldn't consider myself a skilled Falcon Brawler.

Ah, I see. I'm the exact opposite to that. Considering I never had any competition at melee, practicing on only lv. 9s meant I was terrible and never improved (when you "main" Link in melee and aren't a serious pro, something is dead wrong). With Brawl's new wi-fi features, I could improve my "skills".

Anyways, my falcon isn't all-that good, but he's not bad either. We should have dittos some time, eh?

GCommander in frontline duty. I'm ready to join this thread.
I wanna see Dinner's skills so I challenge him.

I cant wait to play some Brawl. Cant right now, will later bc Ill have Internet hookup then. Whats everyones main here?

Im currently maining Pkmn Trainer and Luigi, with Ganon, Mario and Ike as subs. For now...

Okay, I'm back. I have officially graduated high school XD!

I'll go edit the first page. Maybe we have enough people to start it now :p.

Edit:
Some of you didn't really say if you were joining or not (Storm / Levesque). If you are just post it and I'll add your names.

I cant wait to play some Brawl. Cant right now, will later bc Ill have Internet hookup then. Whats everyones main here?

Im currently maining Pkmn Trainer and Luigi, with Ganon, Mario and Ike as subs. For now...

Brawl now?! :D

Whether or not my sig makes it obvious, Meta and Wolf. ... My Meta is terribly inconsistent, though.

Okay, I'm back. I have officially graduated high school XD!

Congrats.

I already said who my mains were in the Best Character Thread but here it goes again

*straight out of Crimnea* Ike
*the Russian Mofo* Snake
*he just put some new rims on his Wolfen* Wolf
*polishing her armor and reloading her arm cannon* Samus
*he just finished graduating from flight school, because he's so fly* Olimar

Well those are my mains.
@CK I feel that you are better with Metaknight than with Wolf.

Back