The marijuana thread.

So if you are high, and you do something stupid which causes death........have you in theory died from smoking pot? *eerie sound*

I know I couldve potentially died, I was wandering around and ending up in places I had no idea of where I was...so anything could of potentially happened...

Weren't you heavily drunk the only time you smoked it?

People don't feel the need to go and do stupid things that can get them killed when they're stoned. Alcohol on the other hand, that makes people do stupid ass things.

Haha....nah I agree...

Im kind of on the fence about that part of the issue, it really depends on who you are with.

There is no problem with weed... everyone who is opposed to it is just doing so from ignorance (well some aren't but they're a dying breed).
1) Marijuana is not a harmful drug.
2) Marijuana is not a gateway drug (it can be argued that it can, but it's not addictive so you don't search for a drug that gives more pleasure).
3) Marijuana does not kill brain cells.
4) You will not OD on marijuana (well you can... if you eat your body weight in weed, but seriously... not gonna happen).
5) Marijuana is not addictive (which I listed before).
6) Tobacco and alcohol products are far deadlier and yet legal.
7) Marijuana has been known to reduce pain.
8) Marijuana can relieve stress (unlike cigarettes which only alleviate stress for about 15 seconds and then make it worse (endorphins are released that's why)) without any draw backs.
9) The growth of marijuana (female and male plants) would help stimulate the economy if legalized (it can't be efficiently taxed since it can be home-grown, but it would allow many government programs to be disbanded saving billions of tax payers dollars)).
10) The only reason it hasn't been legalized is opposition from the lumber, tobacco, and alcohol lobbyists.

There is no good reason for marijuana to not be legalized other than the fact that tobacco companies would have less sell revenue (meaning less deaths), lumber companies would lose money from the hemp grown, and not as many people are going to want to pay money to get drunk when they can get "high" for cheaper.

1236459954480.jpg

Everybody NEEDS to watch this the next time they get high :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPfqON1-L4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPfqON1-L4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qffxv3JWeI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qffxv3JWeI[/ame] wow thats stupid

Smoked some of the best bud ive ever had these past 4 days. So good.. lol. Anybody ever get psychedelic effects from high doses of thc? i got something like a small shroom high the second day it was pretty crazy. Just a whole bunch of random noises.... There was one period during my high where i had eyes staring back at me for what seemed like forever. At the peak i just lost all connection with reality.. i convinced myself i wasn't real and started freaking out it was one of the most amazing yet scary feelings in my entire life. No real words to explain the feeling it was something i never felt before.

Last edited:
Smoked some of the best bud ive ever had these past 4 days. So good.. lol. Anybody ever get psychedelic effects from high doses of thc? i got something like a small shroom high the second day it was pretty crazy. Just a whole bunch of random noises.... There was one period during my high where i had eyes staring back at me for what seemed like forever. At the peak i just lost all connection with reality.. i convinced myself i wasn't real and started freaking out it was one of the most amazing yet scary feelings in my entire life. No real words to explain the feeling it was something i never felt before.

While I'm guessing you are exaggerating the effects somewhat, that seems a bit extreme for just weed. And I've smoked some really really good stuff before...

I have some slight visual and auditory hallucinations(espcially when I go to bed) mostly due to my HPPD but never actually hallucinated stuff like eyes staring at me. I usually do see patterns of faces in stuff if that's what you mean though.

Weed that gives hallucinations like that is usually laced. There are ways, though, that if taken with the right equipment can produce almost double the effect. So if you take your "really, really, really good stuff" and do it the right way it might have produced a feeling like what Kiwi said.

While I'm guessing you are exaggerating the effects somewhat, that seems a bit extreme for just weed. And I've smoked some really really good stuff before...

I have some slight visual and auditory hallucinations(espcially when I go to bed) mostly due to my HPPD but never actually hallucinated stuff like eyes staring at me. I usually do see patterns of faces in stuff if that's what you mean though.

Nah bro, im not exaggerating them. Dunno.. you might be thinking about it in a more intense way then i am, but to me it didn't seem too crazy for weed. Ive never gotten that high before either, i usually just got some small visuals and auditory hallucinations like you said you do. I never got anything close to as crazy as that. And i understand what you mean by seeing patterns of faces in **** too, because i get that sometimes when i smoke alot also lol. Ill just be looking outside the window at the leaves on this tree, and ill just start to see them forming eyes. I always end up closing my blinds because i get so paranoid.... Good times. :D

BTW i used a waterfall bong, it gets me way higher then the pipe i have with less weed. 2 bowls from my waterfall would be like 4 from my little metal bowl.

Last edited:
Nah bro, im not exaggerating them. Dunno.. you might be thinking about it in a more intense way then i am, but to me it didn't seem too crazy for weed. Ive never gotten that high before either, i usually just got some small visuals and auditory hallucinations like you said you do. I never got anything close to as crazy as that. And i understand what you mean by seeing patterns of faces in **** too, because i get that sometimes when i smoke alot also lol. Ill just be looking outside the window at the leaves on this tree, and ill just start to see them forming eyes. I always end up closing my blinds because i get so paranoid.... Good times. :D

BTW i used a waterfall bong, it gets me way higher then the pipe i have with less weed. 2 bowls from my waterfall would be like 4 from my little metal bowl.
Oh, so I was picturing just seeing eyes floating out of nowhere, seeing them when looking at leaves makes more sense.

And also, waterfall bong would definitely explain the extremity of your high. I would never dare to use one of those with high grade...
Although I'm pretty sure I did before when I was drunk. With a gravity bong that used a gallon milk jug. Then I spent the rest of the night glued to my bathroom floor.

Have any of you ever tried a trifesta? Not sure if it's an actual term, but it's where you smoke one+ bowl from each of: a waterfall bong, a gravity bong, and an ice bong.

Back