The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

I finally got mine and I'm am super addicted to it...i've been on vacation and haven't done anything but play it!!!! Is the strategy guide worth getting or no?? I explore pretty well i think and figure stuff out isn't that hard

What the hec is the coin?
Do u get it when u buy the game or is it included in the came?
kinda coonfused here:shocked:

I just got a Wii and this game a few days ago for my mother for her B-Day coming up in a few days.

I played SMG a couple times probably just 4-5 hours total, and yeah it seems pretty good. I like it. I bought a GC late that gen and Mario SS was one of the games I wanted and for some reason I couldnt get way into it... SMG seems like the greatness a Mario game should be.

Anyways yeah only played it a couple times.... got like 5 stars... Though I want to and know I will play be playing it anyways, I got it for my mother so I really just wanted to play it enough to see if I think it is some thing she could play without having some problems turning her off from playing.

Anyways all in all Im happy I got SMG for first game for the new Wii I got ofr my mom. I think she will love it and have a bunch of fun. And the game itself from what Ive played really seems great. IMO judging from all the vids and reviews of different Wii games on the net, Mario Galaxy seems like the best choice for any one to be the first game they purchase.

I bought my Super Mario Galaxy ages ago... some time early last year I think... but anyway I got it from Argos for £29.99... I was happy with the price, but even happier the next week when the new Argos Catalogue came out and SMG cost £34.99... and it's still that price now!!!

ONLY JUST? Where have you been these past years... I meant SMG 2 is coming out sometime next year... and you've ony just got the first one? What have you been doing?

i probably would have never played mario galaxy if my son didn't beg for it. it's better than i had expected, a lot better.

Back