The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

ONLY JUST? Where have you been these past years... I meant SMG 2 is coming out sometime next year... and you've ony just got the first one? What have you been doing?
my brother just got a wii several months ago.and i was playing brawl

It is a LOT better than i expected too! I just bought it thinking: "Hmmm... mario? nintendo? sounds good" i got the game and still play it to this day :D cant think of a better game on Wii right now :)

I just got SMG1 the other day. It is normally real easy, but yes, the enemies got harder and the levels are getting harder, too. I am nearly out of the first galaxy set. I don't yet know how many stars I need to get the next galaxy set opened. I really like it. I REALLY love the Bee Mario part alot. Funny, I have always loved bees. That suits me.

I just got a Wii and this game a few days ago for my mother for her B-Day coming up in a few days.

I played SMG a couple times probably just 4-5 hours total, and yeah it seems pretty good. I like it. I bought a GC late that gen and Mario SS was one of the games I wanted and for some reason I couldnt get way into it... SMG seems like the greatness a Mario game should be.

Anyways yeah only played it a couple times.... got like 5 stars... Though I want to and know I will play be playing it anyways, I got it for my mother so I really just wanted to play it enough to see if I think it is some thing she could play without having some problems turning her off from playing.

Anyways all in all Im happy I got SMG for first game for the new Wii I got ofr my mom. I think she will love it and have a bunch of fun. And the game itself from what Ive played really seems great. IMO judging from all the vids and reviews of different Wii games on the net, Mario Galaxy seems like the best choice for any one to be the first game they purchase.

I think that IS SO SWEET! Back in the day when we used outhouses.... I bought my mom an Atari for her and me to play. She was disabled, I was an only kid recently divorced. Man, the good times we had. We would play for hours. It took our minds off our problems, perceived and real.

And, I'm happy to say, I turned my mommy into quite the geek. She went on to get her own Commadore 64 to play games on and to ACTUALLY use, like a computer, with files and everything. That was pretty novel back in that day.

I hope that poster has fond memories in the years to come like I do. I really miss my mom.

And, based on what I have read here, I got SMG. Haven't played it yet; playing WALL-E. I just love that little guy!

Back