The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Is that why certain multiplayer games are so easy to hack... ? Dedicated servers?

Oh, and Brawl does the whole host system, but doesn't do migrations or disconnects, somehow.

Brawl does the host thing? Huh, I haven't noticed (usually because it takes me forever to find a game...)

Hackability of a game depends on the firmware/code 'strength' of the game and the wii itself. Servers, not really. But they can be targeted. For goldeneye, the only 'server' you have is the master server, which lists current hosts and redirects players there, etc....not much point in hacking that.

Hackability of a game depends on the firmware/code 'strength' of the game

Yep, I knew that much, that's how it works for everything. Just curious if there are server-based hacks/if certain types of servers/hosting junk makes it easier or more difficult to employ hax.

But yeah, thanks for answering. =)

good games yesterday austin. I Do believe we won every match.

Today i unlocked the strata on my second profile. And i was once again reminded of the fact that as good as the anova is, it's got nothing against the strata.

So mesmerized was I, that i became Woadie's worst nightmare.
I must confess to having hardly hacked a goldeneye satellite module during my first couple of games with it.

After today, i only need 18 more levels till 00-status with my two profiles.
I'm not sure wether i should be happy about it or cry that after playing for a combined time of almost 15 hours i'm still not there yet. then again i only have myself to blame for playing with two profiles.

Last edited:
Kicked a 55's butt today.

Yesterday, i've felt like playing with the AK-47.
So i set up the following loadout: AK47-Kunara-RTM's-LF-SS-Laser.

The reason i mention it, is because someway, somehow i'v got the following stat line with it in Nightclub in goldeneye mode:
30 Kills- 0 deaths- 11 Objective Score (Game ending in 5min 30+ sec.)

The fact that i managed it with the worst gun in the game made it a must-brag to me :yesnod:.
Even if it was obviously against not the best of opponents. Highest opponent lvl was around 40 i think. Lowest either lvl 8 or 11.

Btw, am i the only one who thinks it'd be nice if there was a mode where new lowlvl players get to use the best guns. And the more high lvl you are, the more restrained your are in you choice of gun. That way the better, more experienced players get the crappy guns, and the newer players get the good guns. I think it'd even the odds nicely.

Last edited:
I used the AK with an acog sight for the lols.

if your accuracy is high there is nothing wrong with the ak 47, which is why adding snap shot and laser made it so effective. the reason Ourumov's ak is so awesome is bc the reticule is so small, (same with the other heroes).

So is this where u can call out hackers for being douche bags or should i start a new thread?

OMFG I'm soooooo tired of host quits! If u suck deal with it, Gettin yr ass handed to you by a 56er? toob um. just cause your k/d sucks or yr team is gonna lose doesn't mean you have to ruin the game for everyone else. Stats don't mean **** and you *****'s need to learn to man up to losin.

Have a nice day!:yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since complaining 'bout hackers is technically post-game, throw the posts in here. :p

just cause your k/d sucks or yr team is gonna lose doesn't mean you have to ruin the game for everyone else. Stats don't mean **** and you *****'s need to learn to man up to losin.

srsly

So it took 3 Z16 members w/ a bunch of proxys and mastertons to take out lil' ol 2.0 at lvl 22w/ a 2020 in the Archives. GG btw, at least ya' didn't quit when yr clan mates started droppin.:sick:
To be honest though, they did hand me my ass in the nightclub. Thanks for that btw

Last edited:
So I started playing Goldeneye again after occupying myself with the conduit 2 multiplayer, and in a span of 30 minutes I got a host quit, a hacker modding his shotgun and a wii freeze. Good times.

So I started playing Goldeneye again after occupying myself with the conduit 2 multiplayer, and in a span of 30 minutes I got a host quit, a hacker modding his shotgun and a wii freeze. Good times.

in other words, nothing's changed, lol. welcome back btw

I'm glad High Voltage Software learned their lesson with The Conduit (the first one...)

People hacked the crap of out of that game. People would fuse an MP5k with a Rocket launcher, so you'd have 45 rockets in one mag...plus rapid fire.

Back