The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

I'm glad High Voltage Software learned their lesson with The Conduit (the first one...)

People hacked the crap of out of that game. People would fuse an MP5k with a Rocket launcher, so you'd have 45 rockets in one mag...plus rapid fire.

Don't remind me.........(shudder)

Time to hand down some head-shots!

see! Told Ya!

see! Told Ya!

Murdered the show! Level 24 whooping 56ers into pawn scum!

Mod edit: No multi posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's probably fishing somewhere for a golden magikarp.

Good games to you Woadie, just so much more exp until I get that gambit.

Mod edit: No multi posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This just a little pregame trash talking... Gung HO! Hard Chargers!

Who are these level 56ers who can't nail down a level 24?

i eliminate level 55 is a camper on the sewer map.

Nice competition tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's probably fishing somewhere for a golden magikarp.

Good games to you Woadie, just so much more exp until I get that gambit.

Yeah ggs to you and [+]Prophet.
Btw, im always in that chat and on Skype when im playing so if you ever see me online, im easy to find.

I like to thank all the players who played Classic Conflict today.First time i managed to have 5-6 rounds in a row in that mode.Hell, i usually can't even find a game in Classic Conflict. (Which is why is still don't have the all the maps on all the modes accolades).

I've also finally managed to reach 50 with one of my profiles. This despite the fact that the grind is getting to me, making me play like a zombie. My hipfiring today was laughable at best. (Not that it's that good in the best of times.) At least getting the hipfire accolade several games in a row with the Toros Sniper was fun. It'd be even more fun if that gun could hold a silencer.

Also i like to take a mocking bow to the lvl 41 one who played TC with a grenade launcher and almost managed to break even.
How you sir ever reached lvl 41 is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
TO: Recovery+

That was an awsome game. I know people 'round here hate campers, but that was an awesome setup.
Besides, I'm in the process of the Toros profs.
We were switchin back and forth taking turns a hero(MI6) in the back of the long room on the side of the docks. Poppin in and out behind crates, it sounded like he was usin the silenced P99 and I was holdin cover with the snipe. Good setup. I hope to be able to try it out w/ other people. Don't know how it would hold up against a couple of 56er's but they were noobtubin, grenadin and throwin mines like crazy to no avail.
Had a lot of fun. Thx

Back