The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

I used RTMs with a sniper to shot them when someone ran over them. It worked well on Industrial because there was a few good spots to place the RTMs.

just wait for someone to join mid-game and go to thier spawn point. lay an rtm and shoot it when they appear. no need to snipe. also, any tips on improvised accolade? most people say shoot someone a couple times then throw a smoke or flash grenade at them for the kill.

Woadie, i hate getting killed like that.
If possible i always hunt down the guy who spawnkilled me.

But that never stopped you from still trying to get spawn kills on new players now has it? Though that never stopped me from doing the same.

I was referring to woadie
feel like a sir.jpg

I was referring to woadie
feel%20like%20a%20sir.jpg

No way, i love spawn killing. Its little things like that, that keep the game entertaining sometimes. Whats even more fun is when 2 or 3 people are trying to get the same spawn kill and they fight over it. Unfortunately for me, you always put proxies down so i have to shoot the proxy and kill the spawner in order to have a chance. It cracks me up every time man. GGS. lol

I ain't much for being a hater, but... yeah. Spawn killing, I simply do not approve of. I'll certainly never be caught doin' it.

I ain't much for being a hater, but... yeah. Spawn killing, I simply do not approve of. I'll certainly never be caught doin' it.

Well now i feel the need to defend myself with reasoning. (Even though i would do it anyways for sheer thrill)

Say you are in a position where someone enters the game and there spawn point happens to be behind you. do you just run to the other side of the map to give them a chance at a fair entrance? heck no. solidify your ground by taking out the flanker!

Also, there is a highly unknown fact that when a player leaves a game and is replaced by another player, his death streak stays with the new player. So, hypothetically if i were to kill VictimA 4 times in a row, and he quit, then VictimB joins the game and i kill him before he kills me, then i get a 5 Domination on him. This also helps VictimB in the long run, because the next time he kills me, he gets extra XP for killing the guy who 5 dom'd him. So i am really helping him.

Lastly, back to my original argument that it makes the game more fun when you can run across the map just to troll someone entering the game. They know its going to happen when they enter a game late. It always happens to me, i just laugh and move on, and just like redcrow said, make it my mission to kill the guy who did it.

It's even more fun when its someone you know joining the game, i've done it where i just walk up to them and stand in front so when they join all they see is a gun in their face, but then i dont kill them. (This only works with friends though)

Tl;DR - stop being so judgemental Karpy, it's not like im hacking, and if i don't do it someone else will

granted, like with everything in life there is spawnkilling and spawnkilling.

1. A new guy enters the game where you are running, or you just killed a guy and he respawns right in front of you. I kill that one. Why? Simple. If i don't, he kills me.
2. A guy joins the game, and you run like mad to spawnkill. This, I. Do. Not. Approve.

Back