The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

I was spawn locking with my team and I didn't even know it.

I was on outpost, on the other side of the map, and the rest of [+] were getting kills.
I was like WTFBBQ? and then realised...

spawnlock.

Mind=blown

Lol, maybe next time we should hack a bit less, to make the games last longer :)

GGS to everyone in the [+] clan. You make clan days the best...except when people keep spamming mastys

GGs to Red Crow and all the noobs that he and I played against today. Pretty impressive flawless.

Just reached level 55, one more level till 00-status with my first profile.
So here i was a little giddy after at long last (+11 days of gameplay) unlocking the gambit.
Thinking i was gonna snipe-own with it.

Well the gun is awesome, i just can't kill with it.
What's worse i know it's because i'm not good enough.
The gun is too damn accurate for me. Seriously it's too accurate.
Where the previous snipers let me off the hook and gave me the kill, now it needs to be spot on.
This gun is gonna give me a lot of fun, but also a lot of headaches till i finally get used to it.

The gambit took a while for me to get used to as well, especially with the fire rate especially after I was using the WA2000 for my silenced sniping. I think it should be used for silenced sniping only though. Mainly because of its fire rate, for thermal or normal sniping I would use the toros or the WA2000 for the power and fire rate that way if you miss the first shot you can fire again right away.

The Gambit is good, but I don't use it anymore because of the zoom it has (I also have a LV23 profile and it takes too long to adjust each time).

KLM, albeit at times annoyingly laggy (hate being the host), those where a nice couple of games.

Yoshi, i can see where you're coming from.
First thing i did today was slap on speed loader on the gambit and it is still slow as fu....
Here i was sniping on outpost. I kill the first guy. And i want to kill the second one.
I mean i have him locked on, and im hitting the kill button, 1, 2,.. (still loading) And get killed myself before being able to pull the trigger.

There are parts of the gambit that i really like, i'm still pretty sure i'm switching back to either the Talon or the WA2000. A pity the Toros can't be silenced. I like my sniper silenced so even though it's probably the best sniper out there, i don't use it.

Do you use your gambit silenced?

I picked up a 56s thermal gambit and I went 14-0 on TC.

Yeah, i don't use thermal.
Unless you change positions after each kill, i prefer it if my sniper is silenced.
Otherwise you are to easy to find.

I do change spots from time to time, but when i'm sniping i'm kinda lazy and prefer to be able to stay some time in one spot. I mean i don't stay in one all the time (unless i'm facing noobs, ...), but i don't want to have to constantly run from one sniping spot to the next. Even though i know that is probably the best way. I, most of the time, can't bring myself to do it. I like to take my time while sniping. Even if that gets me some dumb deaths.

I'm actually thinking of retrying the pavlov. i accidently chose the custom sniper loadout, instead of my own. And i kinda liked the reload time. The aim is a bit slow though.

... Can you tell the sniper class leaves me frustrated. I like sniping, it's a nice alternative to my usual run and gun style. yet no snipergun i truly like.

Mostly unrelated, i dislike that you reaching double status and unlocking the Ivana is mostly the same. They should have given you the Ivana at lvl 54 or so, and make lvl 56 the pride endgoal or so.

And utterly unrelated Tom Boonen won Paris-Roubaix a record-tying 4th time.

Last edited:
You can speed up the Gambit's ROF if you semi quickscope. What you do is you scope for however long you want, lock on to the target, and shoot. After shooting, you must immediately go out of ads. Just go back to ads again and you should be able to shoot immediately. Doesn't really benefit for snipers with high ROF, but it's really beneficial for the Gambit. Also, GGs today.

KLM nice tip. I'll try out the gambit till i've completely maxed out of the profiency.
If i'm still not satisfied i'm gonna go on a sniper tryout.

I would like to thank the randoms I played with today for helping me get to lv 56. Especially the Host "True Grit", even though you quit when I was 300 points away from leveling up, you and your team were worth very valuable exp to me when every other game I played ended in a host quit.

Back