The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

My user name is dtb.

I was playing a guy named [Go] Legend a night or so back, I know I ticked him off like crazy. Wondering if anyone else has had the unfortunate luck of gaming with me.

I would like to thank the randoms I played with today for helping me get to lv 56. Especially the Host "True Grit", even though you quit when I was 300 points away from leveling up, you and your team were worth very valuable exp to me when every other game I played ended in a host quit.

TRUE GRIT does that all the time!

Last edited:
Had fun aswell.
I need to figure out a way to not be the host though.
That Dom dude killed me several times because he teleported from the left to the right of my screen a few times :frown5:.

Only about 40k left till 00 status.
Then i only need about 400k to do the same with my other profile.
So much left t do till i can properly enjoy the ivana

I finally reached lvl 56. I almost feel a bit of pride since i did do it legitimately.
But then i remember classic Diablo (not that worthless LoD) and the pain of trying to getting lvl 99 in version 1.9/10?

First of all,i still think activision should have given the ivana sooner. I mean 11 whole lvl after the strata...
But after playing for the whole of 3 games i must say it really is even better than the strata.

Or at least it seems to suit my playing style more. i got me a score of 19-1 in my first game
and a score of 30-2 in my second game with it . They just seemed to drop dead even faster. So i'm liking it instantly.

From the limited amount of time played with it i can't help but wonder why everyone chooses the silent ivana. Sure it's good, but i (so far) like the lasered ivana even more.

I wish i could enjoy playing with it from now, but i'm the kind of morron who wants to have his other profile at lvl 56 as well... Damn me.

Add:
It really has been long since i played other modes. Whereas Team Conflict, Heroes and even Black Box are somewhat doable, i'm getting owned in conflict. from what i gather i need to find ways where i got walls behind me, so i can only by shot by people in my viewpoint. The running lanes are so different in conflict.

Last edited:
I've been playing with ly lvl 50 profile (barring 1 game with the ivana in which i went 38-4 (that gun is a monster). And i was baffled at how bad it is at the other modes besides Goldeneye.I mean i thought there where a lot of host quitters in that mode, boy was i wrong.Wether it's heroes, black box, team conflict you'e lucky if 1 in 2 games reaches the end. It seems to be a common occurance that when the host is not winning he just quits... . And it's even worse in conflict. If i can end 1 in 4 conflict games i was happy. By the end i was well and truly irritated. So much exp down the drain. Is it really that hard to take the freaking loss? It's not like any1 will care about his stats a years from now. Thank god i'm not fully used to the other modes yet. If i ever get good in the other modes there will hardly be a host left.

Mod edit: Wrong thread for that.

I've been playing with ly lvl 50 profile (barring 1 game with the ivana in which i went 38-4 (that gun is a monster). And i was baffled at how bad it is at the other modes besides Goldeneye.I mean i thought there where a lot of host quitters in that mode, boy was i wrong.Wether it's heroes, black box, team conflict you'e lucky if 1 in 2 games reaches the end. It seems to be a common occurance that when the host is not winning he just quits... . And it's even worse in conflict. If i can end 1 in 4 conflict games i was happy. By the end i was well and truly irritated. So much exp down the drain. Is it really that hard to take the freaking loss? It's not like any1 will care about his stats a years from now. Thank god i'm not fully used to the other modes yet. If i ever get good in the other modes there will hardly be a host left.

Dude, I know what you mean. I'm only at lvl 35 but I cannot get through a whole game. I'm sure I'm not nearly as good as you are, but I try.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always fun to come up against a lvl 56 player named YOU ALL SUC-K and then see them ragequit upon you.

First off, [to RedCrow] I play as "THE EVIL ONE," and I NEVER host quit. I remember how long it took me to earn my 56 ranking the old fashioned way. Especially getting from 50 to 56 - takes a WHILE. I think it is just downright rude to quit on 7 other people that actually care...

Secondly, the ivana is my go-to weapon of choice in most of the non-close-quarters levels. IMHO it is best when silenced, as this cuts down on the muzzle action...smooth as butter.

And third, big props to "GermanBadger" and "IrishSTEVE." I played with both of you guys in the last 48 hrs and you both gave me a great game!

Back