The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

I can't play until after I take my SAT :c

IM SO GONNA SUCK.

Yoshi, most unfortunate indeed since the other two players actually bothered to hack at the last minute.
In the end we come within millimeters from winning the game. If you're wii hadn't crashed we would have won that last game as well.

I like to thank FlashMan for being such an amazing host.
That the longest party i ever played in.

Today i was reminded why i dislike Black Box.
30 min = 2 lost connection, 3 host Quits, 2 games that ended
Both games that ended i was in the team that needed to download the data,
naturally not one of my teammates go even near that thing. making me do all the downloading. I still don't know i managed to win both games while breaking even.

Btw, is it me or have there been a lot of xp lobby's as of late. Players who two weeks ago where lvl 2X are now higher lvl than me. And i'm pretty sure it's not by playing constantly.
Damn my pride in reaching lvl 56 legitimately at least with one profile.

Last edited:
gg to everyone last night that was on!

luckily i didn't suck after more than a month of inactivity...

Just reached lvl 53, so proxys at long last obtained.
All that's left is the gambit and the ivana.
(I don't care about the tube).
I no longer consider myself to be at a disadavnatge against the hackers.

Afterwards i'll have to do the same with my other profile.
At least that one too is already lvl 50.

btw, Just reached the 39000 killcount with my first profile.
I'm guessing i'm gonna have about 45000 when i at long last hit lvl 56.

Last edited:
Just reached lvl 53, so proxys at long last obtained.
All that's left is the gambit and the ivana.
(I don't care about the tube).
I no longer consider myself to be at a disadavnatge against the hackers.

Afterwards i'll have to do the same with my other profile.
At least that one too is already lvl 50.

btw, Just reached the 39000 killcount with my first profile.
I'm guessing i'm gonna have about 45000 when i at long last hit lvl 56.

I have now done all the WP and CA, I.E.D and the Sly were the hardest to do. I can now play normally now, so hit me up with some invites.

Last edited:
Okay, first 2 hours or so with the proxys and the word to describe it is... DAMN!!!
The proxys makes the process of killing and winning sooooo much easier.

I've was raking in the wins (albeit against not that stiff competition) whilst maintaining a nice k/d ration on goldeneye mode.

I have no down all the WP and CA, I.E.D and the Sly were the hardest to do. I can now play normally now, so hit me up with some invites.
Yoshi, any tips on I.E.D, that's the only 1 haven't maxed out naturally playing the game.

Last edited:
This is a post-game thread for Goldeneye, Omega. :lol: Though, we really should have a generic post-game thread in White Noise, or somethin'. I think I'll get on that.

... Well, it ain't a crow, but at least RedCrow's avatar is finally a red bird. :lol:

Okay, first 2 hours or so with the proxys and the word to describe it is... DAMN!!!
The proxys makes the process of killing and winning sooooo much easier.

I've was raking in the wins (albeit against not that stiff competition) whilst maintaining a nice k/d ration on goldeneye mode.

Yoshi, any tips on I.E.D, that's the only 1 haven't maxed out naturally playing the game.

I used RTMs with a sniper to shot them when someone ran over them. It worked well on Industrial because there was a few good spots to place the RTMs.

Back