The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

I can usually find the sniper just because i know where the sniper spots are, and where they could possible be hiding for them to get a look for a shot on me.
On most maps i can usually pinpoint the sniper immediatly just from seeing the bullet impact points.
For some reason though facility has ever given me more trouble when it comes to snipers.

Respect to "Fede", and "valentin", for not quitting while I was playing against them.
Usually, if I'd got the amount of kills and so few deaths, the opposition would've quit, but those two stayed throughout the entire time I was playing.
I was pretty dominant though -
003.JPG002.JPG
That was probably one of my best ever games :D

I also had a good game on my other account :)

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Just scored a 23-0 in teams. I was hoping for the "30-0" prize, but I honestly have no idea how I didn't die at least once I that team match anyways. Lag was off and on for me.

Great playing with all the E7's tonight as a team. It was awesome having a whole lobby of all-E7! :thumbsup:

GG to Cali - you're getting good, son!
GG to Koopa - you're still good.

Just unlocked the grenade launcher on my E7 alt.
I'm feeling the temptation the create a Anovatoob+proxy loadout, with tampa's name on it.
So as to amuse him.

@RedCrow and Orb: Both of you make me laugh! Use whatever you like to blow each other up! I'll just sit back with my ivana and pick off the survivors while you two go at it! :hand:

Some awesome games tonight.
Me+Dela+the Beard vs Trevelyan+Tampa+Revenge was sweet.

As to THE BEARD.
I don't know who you are.
But i take my cap off to you.
You were great.

Back