The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Well, I am about to go online and play my first games since getting back from vacation. I am anticipating a lot of dying on my part due to rust. Feel free to log on and let me have it... I need to get back into competition shape somehow... LOL

11:35am on 1/4/12:
GG's just now to Xanax, catbutt, Cobalt and Trvelyan! I was playing as "I'mVeryBad!" Nice proxies, Cobalt, but not quite good enough!
wink.png
haha

Last edited:
There's a level 7 going around TC under the name of MG; he's so bloody annoying - I you kill him he quits, no lie. I haven't seen him finish one game because I've killed him. Pretty annoying when he's the host.

Argh i hate docks, and the comp keeps putting me in it.
3 freaking games in a row. Hate Docks on TC and Heroes.
One of them With Goldie, so i'm looking forward to the competition.
Bam, my batteries run out. Thankfully found others just in time before getting kicked.
After 4-5 days of not playing i'm a bit rusty+i'm a bit tired.
I'm laughing at my own hipfire. All those who play me now will have a good game :(

Sometimes GE gives you odd little twists.
I get the majority of my teams points in Heroes lobby, and nearing the 120 mark.
Lose the connection to the lobby.
I re-enter same lobby courtesy of the comp.
But find myself on the opposite team....

Last edited:
Docks map is hounding me these days. More than hald the maps i'm put in is docks....

Well, I am about to go online and play my first games since getting back from vacation. I am anticipating a lot of dying on my part due to rust. Feel free to log on and let me have it... I need to get back into competition shape somehow... LOL

11:35am on 1/4/12:
GG's just now to Xanax, catbutt, Cobalt and Trvelyan! I was playing as "I'mVeryBad!" Nice proxies, Cobalt, but not quite good enough!
wink.png
haha
You!!!!! That game was annoying!! Lmao~ Didn't expect it was you though.

You!!!!! That game was annoying!! Lmao~ Didn't expect it was you though.

LOL! Yeah...that was one of my first games back from a long vacation. Just goes to show that proxy-loadouts aren't the end-all-be-all of GE loadouts! I remember that match even though it was 9 days ago! GG! I believe I was using an extended mag loadout at the time. Besides, who else around here do you think "has your number when we play?!" *wink wink*

Cobalt i think i just played 3 heroes games with you.
Unless i'm mistaken you got angry with me for Herocamping in Jungle, so i decided to run around the map for the remainder of the game.
It's has to be said though, i was doing it because i was still angry over that dumbass campingtrip the opponents made of the previous game(Docks).
I got about 2 death in actual gunbattle, and all the other from getting campkilled on Docks. And that stuff pisses me off.

Cobalt i think i just played 3 heroes games with you.
Unless i'm mistaken you got angry with me for Herocamping in Jungle, so i decided to run around the map for the remainder of the game.
It's has to be said though, i was doing it because i was still angry over that dumbass campingtrip the opponents made of the previous game(Docks).
I got about 2 death in actual gunbattle, and all the other from getting campkilled on Docks. And that stuff pisses me off.
Nah I just like to randomly melee my teammates, if that's what you mean. Although, I get what you're saying. It basically comes down to luck if you actually kill the hero, because you'd probably get campkilled first a few dozen times.
It was good that you ran around though, especially in the last few minutes while you were running underground towards Janus spawn, since the opponents flooded most of the MI6 spawn area the last few seconds somehow.

I've seens a lot of players running around with ak-47 grenade launchers. Is there some new fad?Anyway wasn't there a KingShadow on these boards? GGs to him/her.

Anyway wasn't there a KingShadow on these boards? GGs to him/her.

Yeah, there is. His wii went belly-up some time ago, and he kinda dropped off the GE radar. However, I believe he's got a new system and has been playing again. Kill him once for me if you see him in-game! LOL

Back