The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Too many hacked matched these days. If it's not an xp lobby it's someone with unlimited proxy's or ammo. Granted, I can still find many games that aren't hacked, but I just wish people would stop hacking!

For the last few weeks, early mornings have been pretty free of hackers. I've run into maybe a couple each week, but that's it. Nights and weekends are ridiculous, though. Twice over the weekend I entered a BB lobby where everyone was invincible. I've seen several rapid-fire toobers with unlimited ammo, radar hackers, etc. Such a waste of time...Totally agree with you, Myers.

GG silver fox, you quitter. I got in a Conflict match and he was leading, but I started closing the gap. Then when I took the lead, he left. He's done that several times. Oh well.

I've been wondering if the hacking issue is a regional thing. Are you on the East Coast? Out here on the West Coast I would say that HQs happen about 20% of the time and hacked games (which can be fun) are rare. I often go up against a lot of quality 56 players who play a fair and honorably. I also see low level players with 56 level weapons but see it as an opportunity to put them in there place more than an annoyance.

GG silver fox, you quitter. I got in a Conflict match and he was leading, but I started closing the gap. Then when I took the lead, he left. He's done that several times. Oh well.

Hehe yep...that's him! Done that in just about EVERY game I've ever played with him! LOL

Good games last night, Yoshi. Same to the others on your team...*meghan*, ohmygod whyme, and hyoid man (not sure if they're on the boards here). After I joined in on black box and saw that you all were partied up, I knew it wasn't going to go well for me. Had fun, but those matches went too quick. Much better in team conflict, glad I got to party with you all.

Well it seems no more Goldeneye for Cobalt :( My Wii can't read discs anymore. It's been heck of fun playing with all of you! Maybe I'll be back someday. Farewell fellow players.

Well it seems no more Goldeneye for Cobalt :( My Wii can't read discs anymore. It's been heck of fun playing with all of you! Maybe I'll be back someday. Farewell fellow players.

Wow, sorry to hear that! You were a good competitor, Cobalt! If you decide to get another wii, the good news is that they are pretty cheap nowadays. You can get a used one from gamestop for a fraction of what they used to be!

You can get a used one from gamestop

tumblr_maxts4GrEJ1rop03zo1_400_zps337f8f5b.png

Ya can get a used Wii even cheaper anywhere else, likely in better condition too. Buyin' anythin' at a Gamestop is foolhardy... 'specially when purchasing their overpriced, nigh-broken used goods.

Ya can get a used Wii even cheaper anywhere else, likely in better condition too. Buyin' anythin' at a Gamestop is foolhardy... 'specially when purchasing their overpriced, nigh-broken used goods.

Ok, yeah, good point. Don't go to gamestop, Cobalt. I was wrong. Splash_King is right. I hadn't really thought of it that way.

Ok, yeah, good point. Don't go to gamestop, Cobalt. I was wrong. Splash_King is right. I hadn't really thought of it that way.
Yeah I wasn't going to anyways, I know how crappy used Gamestop systems are. If anything I'll probably get a new black one, since a local store sells them for around $70!

Good games last night, Yoshi. Same to the others on your team...*meghan*, ohmygod whyme, and hyoid man (not sure if they're on the boards here). After I joined in on black box and saw that you all were partied up, I knew it wasn't going to go well for me. Had fun, but those matches went too quick. Much better in team conflict, glad I got to party with you all.

My GE memory is swiss cheese, sorry to say I don't remember those specific games but GGs to you too! I do seem to remember seeing your name ig at some point. "ohmygod whyme" was tampabondo btw.

Back