The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

The Kunara is my favorite pistol. :) I like to use it sometimes. :)
It's mine as well, but I recently decided to finally close out the remaining proficiencies on my account, so I have the Hawksman equipped in all my loadouts. I'll have to change a couple so I can join in the fun next time :)

We could do a pistols only party and take on random lobbies. Also, I uploaded some of the gameplay from when we played. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88jKIEH9Qs8 I normally link to a person's YouTube channel when they are in gameplays, but you said you don't have one so I will put a link to your profile on this forum in case someone wants to contact you.

Finally got off my phone and onto a computer to check out your vid, ZAV. Very nice! Wish I could have stuck around for the last match.

Yeah, ggs, Tampa! Still can't beat you, but at least I'm getting closer. I'm getting used to your name changes. You occupy the last slot on my FL, so whenever I get an invite from someone I don't recognize, I check there to see if it was you :). Mr. White - good game to you as well. Just curious about your choice of weapon - do you always use Masty on jungle?

Totally offtopic, but i couldn't help but think of SittingDuck when i saw this one.
79ffa223532148abf3bf2f3cbead6795.jpg

thats 2-0 to me then Tampa, and both with 30 kills!

Whats going on with your TampaBondo double? Are you so good you can play two wiis at the same time?

Also, Le Duc Clem - quits when he is losing.

Last edited:
Last night in Docks (Heroes)...

We were team Zukosvky, I was going through the 1st door in the 2 story building that connects to the MI6 spawn point, I was on my alt with the SLY, so two guys from the other team are coming out AS I was going into the building.

The 2 guys were somewhat close to each other, so I landed the 1st shot in that EMPTY AND NARROW space between them... 2 headshots and they died on that one shot I made "HA!" - I thought to my self - "that was lucky, but it can NEVER happen again so soon"... - WRONG!

...2 seconds later as I was coming out of the building that leads to the MI6 spawn base, the other 2 teammates are JUST coming in AS I WAS going out, thinking "this is it for me, no streak!!!" I fired my Sly... and the EXACT same thing happened!!!!

Turns out these other 2 guys were also somewhat close to each other but with that same narrow space between them... I was REALLY surprised 4 a sec. But then I almost dropped my wiimote so I could laugh on the floor, and then the same two guys I killed re-spawned nearby and run in front of me.

"Third time's charm"? ... NO... I only got the guy right in front of me, his buddy just staggered his position and he got me... 5 elimination streak only, but I still laughed because with only 2 shots I eliminated the entire enemy team.

Maybe this makes me look like a noob... I DON'T CARE... that (that I wished I had recorded!) was just FUNNY, AS F*** and I had a lot of fun.

:wiifit:

GG Tampa. Was that last Conflict match before going heroes random for you as well? I lived when i should've died and died when i should have lived in some gunbattles.
GG to Goldie as well. Thx for the invite. A pity a rapid-fire hacker dropped in on us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also GG Tampa. Was that last Conflict match before going heroes random for you as well? I lived when i should've died and died when i should have lived in some gunbattles.
GG to Goldie as well. Thx for the invite. A pity a rapid-fire hacker dropped in on us.

Yeah, ggs on heroes and conflict - glad we could get some games in again! I will take responsibility for our team losing that first heroes game BTW. I accidentally hero'd when I went to check the score with less than 10 secs left, and got shot in the back immediately. My bad there. Glad I was able to make up for it in the next game :)

I've been running around with terratlite/hi cap loadout all morning to practice for the E7 vs. CG war this afternoon. I actually forgot how effective the terralite can be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cmon guys lets all have man hugs ( non h0m0 ) Us older guys should be respectable and drunk on a Saturday night :) We should concentrate our time/efforts on getting Karp to buy the game..... then we could all beat up his beautiful pixelated arse :D

Us older guys should be respectable and drunk on a Saturday night :) We should concentrate our time/efforts on getting Karp to buy the game..... then we could all beat up his beautiful pixelated arse :D
I'll drink to that!Shouldn't it be required to own the game that you mod for?

Back