the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

Hey Doosta we should have a Goals Leaders chart too.

Like,

Statistics

Goals Leaders

Least Goal Allowed Leaders

Sarai_132 said:
Hey Doosta we should have a Goals Leaders chart too.

Like,

Statistics

Goals Leaders

Least Goal Allowed Leaders

I can do the most goals, and least goals allowed. But how would the statistics part work. Explain how it would work and I'll add it.

can i join

my mario strikers code is: 073120-405447
add me then pm me with yours

No I meant Statistics as a topic. Like when the people who told you thier game scores. You total them up and see who as the most goals etc.

echosimon said:
my mario strikers code is: 073120-405447
add me then pm me with yours

If you want to play against someone, I'd advise you to go to the uk find-a-match thread. Because playing against NA, the lag will make the game unbearable.

Man is this lose once your eliminated or will there be a losers bracket?

EDIT: I think that we should give some time, I hear nintendo is having some server problems so I think we should give it a few days

Sarai_132 said:
Doosta I could help with the Statistics if you want?

Yes, I was going to as if you could do that. I'll give you the scores, and then arrange everything then I'll update the first page.

Titan: if the servers are as bad as they were when the game came out in the uk, then I'll push the date back some. Has there been server problems lately (error messeges, disconnecting, etc). I haven't been able to play online yet, so I wouldn't know.

jorgelink said:
Alright so we start tomorrow.

Yes sir, match-ups will be put up tonight so you can start arranging the games with your opponent. Remember I will need the date of the match, and if you can't contact your opponent let me know asap so I can set you up with a replacement and good luck!

Back