the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

So I guess as late comer I'm at the bottom of the list obviously but what is the likelihood that I will be matched up with anyone? I still plan on posting my MSC FC but I would check the thread more often it I knew I would eventually have to communicate with someone.

WillC2105 said:
So I guess as late comer I'm at the bottom of the list obviously but what is the likelihood that I will be matched up with anyone? I still plan on posting my MSC FC but I would check the thread more often it I knew I would eventually have to communicate with someone.

i was thinking of having a 4player bracket for the replacements, but it seems like there is some inactive people. so you may get bumped up. i dont know the liklihood of you playing, but you may play. if not i'll think of something.

Well my opponet sent me a PM, he's getting the game today. I think he should be replaced?

Sarai_132 said:
Well my opponet sent me a PM, he's getting the game today. I
think he should be replaced?

If your opponent is getting the game today, there's no need to replace them. Just schedule a the match with them by friday

Alright, so jorgelink has disconnected on me twice now. The first time was right before the match started and I think that he wanted to figure out my character and practice against him. The second time was in match two. I had won our first match 7-1 and then in match two I had just gotten a special move for my captain and then he disconnected. I know for a fact that he did because after the match had disconnected I checked his status and it said he was offline.

EDIT: 4 star connection both times.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Alright, so jorgelink has disconnected on me twice now. The first time was right before the match started and I think that he wanted to figure out my character and practice against him. The second time was in match two. I had won our first match 9-1 and then in match two I had just gotten a special move for my captain and then he disconnected. I know for a fact that he did because after the match had disconnected I checked his status and it said he was offline.

I disconnected after we lost the connection to ask you what happen because I'm using my wii to write this because I can't be on the internet channel and on MSC at the same time. Then I turn off my wii to try again which I'm going to do right now, but I did all this after we lost the connection and it wasn't me I didn't do it on purpose.

And this isn't the first time it happens to me, I gotten 4 stars many times and it still happens. I'm sorry I wanted to keep on playing I didn't do it.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Alright, so jorgelink has disconnected on me twice now. The first time was right before the match started and I think that he wanted to figure out my character and practice against him. The second time was in match two. I had won our first match 9-1 and then in match two I had just gotten a special move for my captain and then he disconnected. I know for a fact that he did because after the match had disconnected I checked his status and it said he was offline.

EDIT: 4 star connection both times.
OOOOOOOO Jorgelink is in troubleeeee.

jorgelink said:
I disconnected after we lost the connection to ask you what happen because I'm using my wii to write this because I can't be on the internet channel and on MSC at the same time. Then I turn off my wii to try again which I'm going to do right now, but I did all this after we lost the connection and it wasn't me I didn't do it on purpose.

And this isn't the first time it happens to me, I gotten 4 stars many times and it still happens. I'm sorry I wanted to keep on playing I didn't do it.
You sent me two (average sized) pms and this (rather lengthy) post on your wii within 5 minutes of the match ending. Minimal spelling mistakes. Theres something wrong with your story...

EDIT: 3 PM's actually. I missed the first one.

Last edited:
okay i can understand you making an official tourney page cause i wasn't that responsible cause i got **** to do

BUT YOU DON"T EVEN ADD ME IN!?!?!

what the **** is your problem?

wiizorer said:
okay i can understand you making an official tourney page cause i wasn't that responsible cause i got **** to do

BUT YOU DON"T EVEN ADD ME IN!?!?!

what the **** is your problem?
You didnt reply for nearly a week to your OWN thread where you would make your OWN tournament. What did you expect?

i demand to be first replacement

today's friday the day i would put up the chart and everything i don't see what's wrong if i dind't respond for a bit, as long as everything would be done by today

the tourney seemed pretty simple

stop trolling..

plus i don't see why that's much of a demand, i mean a replacement is not big deal and i was the founder of this whole tournament

Back