the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

No I'm still in, I still have a match to do. Also if you don't believe me ask wario2ooo I have gotten disconnected from him too like 2 times one on a friendly match not a tournament match and we were in sudden death anyone could win.

PS: I PM you first before you PM me, then I PM you answering your PM of “disconnector” and then another one saying sorry, and yes I did write all that in my wii just like this right now and forgive me for not misspelling words.

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
yeah......i beat FEWLR....update the chart
read your pms and spell my name right, its FWELR, not that hard people.

EDIT: we decided to play again because he chose captain first.

don't think it will matter though, i suck, lol.

we have until next thursday right? my internet has been awful, goes on then off.. so i want to play my match next week. By then the internet should be fully fixed....

Wiizorer, you were MIA for a while so I took it upon myself to to continie the tournament in your absence. I thought about adding you to the tournament but I didn't know if you were going to come back. Sorry. Here you can have my spot. I'll be a replacement. So callme.nasty your opponent is wiizorer. I'll update the bracket later tonight.

To be honest wiizorer I work a 9-5 and my moms in the hospital. So between work and going to the hospital I would think I had **** to do too. But I was able to update and keep people informed about a thread I STARTED.

Anyways good luck

jorgelink said:
No I'm still in, I still have a match to do. Also if you don't believe me ask wario2ooo I have gotten disconnected from him too like 2 times one on a friendly match not a tournament match and we were in sudden death anyone could win.

PS: I PM you first before you PM me, then I PM you answering your PM of “disconnector” and then another one saying sorry, and yes I did write all that in my wii just like this right now and forgive me for not misspelling words.
Its nearly impossible to post 4 replies on your wii with minimal errors in under 5 minutes. Do you understand how talented you would have to be?

anybody could of not came back though....
i don't want to have your spot i want to be a replacement...you deserve the spot more than i do

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its nearly impossible to post 4 replies on your wii with minimal errors in under 5 minutes. Do you understand how talented you would have to be?

I don't think I did it in under 5 minutes and if I did then I guess I'm fast. The point is believe me or not I know I'm saying the truth. If I see you connected on MSC again I'll send you a a request for a match.

wiizorer said:
anybody could of not came back though....
i don't want to have your spot i want to be a replacement...you deserve the spot more than i do

Its okay, I got stuff to do, I'm thinking of a new tournament once this one is over, but I don't know if its against the rules. I'll just update this thread, focus on that

doosta said:
Its okay, I got stuff to do, I'm thinking of a new tournament once this one is over, but I don't know if its against the rules. I'll just update this thread, focus on that
Doosta, stay in the tourny please???

Hey LevesquelsKing I went to my friend roster and saw that you were connected so I invited you to have the match again but you didn't answer. Have you remove me from your friend roster?????

PS: If you haven't then I'll try to have the match with you between 4:40 to 5:15 if I can't then we'll have our match tomorrow, because I'm going out about 5:20.

Last edited:
Sarai_132 said:
Doosta, stay in the
tourny please???

Okay, I'll stay in the tourny. Wiizorer will be the 1st replacement.

Friendly reminder: I need the date of which your match will take place. If I don't receive a pm by thursday, the two of you will be DQ'd from the tourny. Its okay to practice with your oponent but its not official unless I get a pm with the date from the each of you.

Thank you and good luck!

Back