the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

cimbom said:
Can someone please add me into the tournament?

I can add you, but you will be a replacement. If everything goes well, I'll make a tournament out of the replacements and the winner of the replacements will face the winner of the large tournament. So there's hope

doosta said:
Okay, I'll stay in the tourny. Wiizorer will be the 1st replacement.

Friendly reminder: I need the date of which your match will take place. If I don't receive a pm by thursday, the two of you will be DQ'd from the tourny. Its okay to practice with your oponent but its not official unless I get a pm with the date from the each of you.

Thank you and good luck!
I don't think I'd be able to get the date to you. My opponet has only replied to my PM's twice and I didn't get a clear answer on the date.

CThomast85, Answer my PM's please! I want to finish our match as early as possible.

Sarai_132 said:
CThomast85, Answer my PM's please! I want to finish our match as early as possible.

Hey give him time to respond. He'll get back to you when he has time.

My god... Best of 5 series with 5 minute games. :yikes: I'll get disconnected for sure! That's to damn long.

doosta said:
Hey give him time to respond. He'll get back to you when he has time.

Lol, ok. It just gets really frustrating when he sends a PM that he got the game, but didn't decide to make a time lol.

ilikecookies said:
My god... Best of 5 series with 5 minute games. :yikes: I'll get disconnected for sure! That's to damn long.

Well get a better connection!!

I kid I kid, but really the games is a best of 5. So someone just has to win 3 then the match is over. Or if it keeps disconnecting, you don't have to play all 5 games in one sitting. Just as long as you agree on something to return play at the same scores. Then its all good!

i did...but the person i went up against suppose to be the home team....,but i didn't know

^That wouldnt matter as long as both of you didnt want to choose Wario.

So no one has played there matchs yet? I changed the rules. You don't have to pm me the date/time of your match. Just so I won't be bombed with pm's, its not neseccary(sp). I just want the scores by thursday night. Also make sure you have the scores for all the games so we can see the top 5 goals against and goals scored. So just pm me the scores.

GOOD LUCK!

Back