the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

jorge, you wont be a replacement, i'll just play max. okay. i'll update the bracket.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
yea dude!!! i wanna play already :)

i know, i know. i'm going to record the match between me and max, so you guys can see it. so when we have the match look for it.

bracket updated

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
:lol:..we didnt play yet......hope to play him today

It said you were in game last night, then you signed off and didn't come back online =[. I'll probably be able to play tonight. Message me on here or MSN later.

v6jbird said:
It said you were in game last night, then you signed off and didn't come back online =[. I'll probably be able to play tonight. Message me on here or MSN later.
got disconnected last night -_-

Well,

3-2 - My Win
2-0 - I was winning he got d/c....Fix your internet man! Anyway Good Game.

The first game was really intense!

Last edited:
.............i think i'll stop playing it for awhile......this aint cause i lost....its cause of my router.....-_-......i feel depressed......and i'm being ignored by someone.....

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
.............i think i'll stop playing it for awhile......this aint cause i lost....its cause of my router.....-_-

I'll update the bracket when I get home later tonight. Jbird advance.

Are you losing connection wario? Change the channel on the router to like 1 or 11 instead of 6. That might help or call customer service. My router did the same thing then I did that and I'm getting 54mbps now. Check for interferrences(sp) between the router and wii. If you have a cordless phone near the router, unplug it. And elevate the router higher for better signal.

My fault fo yesterday... fell asleep before our game. We'll try to play it this weekend

maxpouliot said:
My fault fo yesterday... fell asleep before our game. We'll try to play it this weekend

well there is a 3 hour time difference between us and i got off of work late, so its understandable. but i'm getting off of work early today so we should be able to play before you go to sleep

Back