the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

doosta even though this was your tournament thats kind of gay that you get the win even though it was just as much your fault as it was mine that we couldn't get a game together.

callme.nasty said:
doosta even though this was your tournament thats kind of gay that you get the win even though it was just as much your fault as it was mine that we couldn't get a game together.

play max, you guys are on the same coast so it will be easier for you guys to play. i have to drop due to some unforeseen circumstances. i'll come back about once a day or so to update the bracket if needed. good luck!

bracket updated, hopefully you guys can play today

Last edited:
doosta said:
play max, you guys are on the same coast so it will be easier for you guys to play. i have to drop due to some unforeseen circumstances. i'll come back about once a day or so to update the bracket if needed. good luck!

are you sure? now its unfair to you...

doosta said:

so i take it...... you lost againts maxpouliot and so im againts him in the semi-finals, and the winner of our match plays againts v6jbird for the finals??

callme.nasty said:
are you sure? now its unfair to you...

yes i'm positive, i'm going to be in the hospital for a while so i wont be playing much. plus with school starting i wont have time for msc. so play max. hopefully ya play by the end of the day so the winner can play zelda by today or tomorrow

maxpouliot said:
Can't play today (saturday) bu i can play tomorrow

Schedule some times with callme.nasty. Try to get something as early as possible so hopefully you can play zelda sunday also. Then hopefully the finals on mon/tues

anyone play their matches today?

maxpouliot said:
currently waiting for callme.nasty but he is not showing up

and he was bitching about me going to the next round and he being dropped. i'll see if i can contact him

Just beat someone called CJ 5-2 and 11-2. Was that callme.nasty?

maxpouliot said:
Just beat someone called CJ 5-2 and 11-2. Was that callme.nasty?

yes cj is callme.nasty

update the bracket.

Back