The Official Wiichat MOHH2 Lobby Thread

B-man said:
This is cool, too bad I don't have the game.
Are you guys good, like really good?

i dont like judging myself, so you should ask someone thats seen me in action with the shotgun. well i can see that dzapper and renz are really good.

thas said:
i dont like judging myself, so you should ask someone thats seen me in action with the shotgun. well i can see that dzapper and renz are really good.
I see........... :yikes:
Are there alot of hackers in the game?

there arent any at all. as far as i know you cant hack(cheat) on the wii. even if you can there isnt any cheaters in this game.

No cheaters as far as I could tell. Thanks for the tips, thas. I'll give the other weapons a look.

I am...not very good. Yesterday I was almost always 1-3 on my team, but only had like 1-8 points at the end. Also, I only played TDM and CTF, so my team saved my life many times I would've died otherwise...

^no prob. also tdm and ctf are the better games in my opinion. well ill be here for a while feel free to talk. i wont leave like yesturday.

hey dude do you need friend codes and **** for this game ? i hope not cause that friend code thing is gaaaaaaay haha

okay first of all mizziman, you dont need friend codes because it uses EA nation.wiifreak9292 the game nonight is capture the flag. i hope to see you all there.come qucik there are only going to be 16 spots.

Hey, I can be on at 7:45 EST maybe, We'll see. My username is BFAuloseiwin, if anyone wants to join my clan go to:

z11.invisionfree.com/Black_Fang_Assasins

thas said:
okay first of all mizziman, you dont need friend codes because it uses EA nation.wiifreak9292 the game nonight is capture the flag. i hope to see you all there.come qucik there are only going to be 16 spots.
Hey thas, I may not be able to make it to the game tonight. So could you make the lobby instead...thanx.

sure why not.

EDIT: just one question. after making the game do i have to stay in it to continue it or can i leave once in a while. ill probably stay the whole game,but i need to know just in case.thanks.

Last edited:
it really doesnt have a ending time. sadly i will leave at 8 to go watch the simpsons.but you guys can continue till everyone leaves.

sorry for the delay. put the game up and then i got disconnected. it is up again. you may enter.

Bout to come in right now.

EDIT: Damn, only 2 ppl? And sorry about killing you Dzapper >.< my cousin was playing. I'll check again a lil later and see if there's anymore people on...

Last edited:
Back