The "Oh no you didn't!!" Thread

If it sucks ass, then why it it so popular? And Im not just talking about kids, many teenagers like it too. And you cant just say that theyre all idiots.

At least Im not some fag who enforces the rules in my signature.

Stupid squid. Mario own it in every game. YEAH I WENT THERE.

lolbtw imfriends with the number one pokemon player on gamebattles hes
danielnaruto1 and hes 20.....pokemon isnot childish...atleast ash didnt get shot by a white guy cuz he was dreaming on his balcony

:lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Martin can own that whit boy ash at anything! Ash is a gay homo who hides behind his pokemon.

Cod is not a gay game and I'm not a noob ha most people on this website play cod retard and just asking do u even play any wii games online... Any wii games at all???? Haha probably not u twit!!

By the Way this thread sucks(not really) u suck for making it(not really) lol!!!

Last edited:
how many super bowls have the chiefs won?

lol i like this game.

Joined 2007 and only 12 friends? AW...loser.

Edit: Homie? More like hobo

lol yeah i had that sig back when everybody was on his bandwagon....i should prob change it before i get killed.

EDIT: your sigs giving me a headache...although MLK is the man

Word...:)

Wth is your user name. It looks like someone threw up on it.

why bc its three letters?

kinda reminds me of someone elses username.....

Aw snap crackle and pop!

And DG just cause my family was kidnapped doesn't mean I'm not a homie and hey I could be both... I don't even know what u r some couch potatoe who wishes he was some awesome person like Mr. king...

Hey dude with the barf name at least he didn't throw a random # in his name are u really the 8th guy with that same barf name... Adding to DGs remark I think someone barfed it out and then an animal ate it and threw it up again!

At least i have a couch hobo. The other side of that sign says " I will do anything for 5 bucks"

Straight up dawg, you smell like slug poop

Back