The "Oh no you didn't!!" Thread

I want you to die on the streets, you worthless hobo. I hope that the ninjas rape your daughter and wife, and proceed to kill them and your entire family.

Is someone raging cause they were raped and didn't know how or who to tell?

Oh, a game.=) OK, DG, you suck eggs. IBU8 your just a loner.... Carlos, you smell bad(It's impossible 'cuz you live far but you have a stench of discovery) HomieG, I don't like you.=P

Alright, who's gonna be my opponent now.=3

Oh, a game.=) OK, DG, you suck eggs. IBU8 your just a loner.... Carlos, you smell bad(It's impossible 'cuz you live far but you have a stench of discovery) HomieG, I don't like you.=P

Wow lol those r ur insults! I'm sry but those are it great at all... King bowser ur momma would be ashamed!

Edit: U r the guy in my sig pic and not the doctor!

Last edited:

Your a contradiction..you like bowser but have mario in your sig? And i suck eggs? That was suppose to hurt...hahaha, your so ugly when you wobble outside everybody says "damn it, halloween already..."

ur gay

No seriously, how would you know what that idiot HomieG looks like? Are you a gay stalker that has nothing better to do?

ur gay

No seriously, how would you know what that idiot HomieG looks like? Are you a gay stalker that has nothing better to do?

He was talking about king bowser and hey just cause someone is retarded or slow doesn't mean shot

Lazy jack I know dude but its so much fun

Wow lol those r ur insults! I'm sry but those are it great at all... King bowser ur momma would be ashamed!

Yup, a grade A insult! You jealous? Perhaps you are.=)I know my comments are irresistible to respond.=D My mum would be proud of me that I am not ashamed.=P "Edit" is not necessarily needed. Just type away what your heart contents.

Your a contradiction..you like bowser but have mario in your sig? And i suck eggs? That was suppose to hurt...hahaha, your so ugly when you wobble outside everybody says "damn it, halloween already..."

Oh, yeah! It hurts 'cus you replied.=) Indeed I do like Bowser, but critizing me sig, does not contradict for Mario.;) When I was ugly, and Halloween was I thought it was here, people threw money at me, knowing they had to get away from me.=)

Last edited:

Yup, a grade A insult! You jealous? Perhaps you are.=)I know my comments are irresistible to respond.=D My mum would be proud of me that I am not ashamed.=P "Edit" is not necessarily needed. Just type away what your heart contents.

Oh, yeah! It hurts 'cus you replied.=) Indeed I do like Bowser, but critizing me sig, does not contradict for Mario.;) When I was ugly, and Halloween was I thought it was here, people threw money at me, knowing they had to get away from me.=)

You used contradict completely wrong there oh so smart one.They threw anything in sight to get you to go away

You used contradict completely wrong there oh so smart one.They threw anything in sight to get you to go away

http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/contradict.htm

4. prove negative; show to be false
I did show you a false.=)

Meaning:
Be in contradiction with
Classified under:
Verbs of being, having, spatial relations

Dude, you are getting owned out there. Let me win the thread.=)

Yeah, they threw plasma screens, money, food, wallets, purses, anything that the people had to get away from me.=P

http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/contradict.htm

4. prove negative; show to be false
I did show you a false.=)

Meaning:
Be in contradiction with
Classified under:
Verbs of being, having, spatial relations

Dude, you are getting owned out there. Let me win the thread.=)

Yeah, they threw plasma screens, money, food, wallets, purses, anything that the people had to get away from me.=P

Is that an insult to yourself? Or a compliment or ... Um what is it?

Back