This Is For People Who Didn't Know This About WiiChat

Syntax said:
If you click on the number of posts in a thread it will bring up a small pop up window displaying who has posted the most in that given thread. For example if you clicked on the number of replies in this thread (4) it will show you who has posted the most in this thread.

14 months on this site and I never knew you could do that! :lol:

Napalmbrain said:
14 months on this site and I never knew you could do that! :lol:

You learn something new every day. :)

I didn't know about it until a friend of mine on another forum mentioned it to me.

Heh... Yeah I Knew About The Post Thing But i never Use It... XD

In The Bar Above The First Post, You can Manually Search The Thread You're On Instead Of An Entire Forum.

Syntax said:
You learn something new every day. :)

I didn't know about it until a friend of mine on another forum mentioned it to me.

Gave Ya Some rep For That Chunk Of Info...

EDIT: I Gave You A Third Bar! :yikes:

Something that people never, NEVER use is the "Rate Thread" option, in which you can add stars to a thread, there are a few threads with stars.. but it would be nice to rate threads more often, but wisely.

Another one, have you ever seen a "+" near a name of a Wiichat user displayed in the Forum Index and you never knew what the hell was that?? It means that he/she is in your buddy list :)

demonflair said:
Something that people never, NEVER use is the "Rate Thread" option, in which you can add stars to a thread, there are a few threads with stars.. but it would be nice to rate threads more often, but wisely.

Another one, have you ever seen a "+" near a name of a Wiichat user displayed in the Forum Index and you never knew what the hell was that?? It means that he/she is in your buddy list :)

I Was Wondering Why It Says "WiiWouldLike2Play+"!

TortillaChip520 said:
dude, u gave me a FOURTH bar!!

Hahaha...

Any Other "Secrets"?

(+Maniacal=Maniac++... XD)

Back