The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

dafuq is a hydro thunder

... That aside, congratulations on leavin' your impression on the realm of vidya gaems. Obtainin' Rank 1 in anythin' is a joyous occasion indeed.

dafuq is a hydro thunder

... That aside, congratulations on leavin' your impression on the realm of vidya gaems. Obtainin' Rank 1 in anythin' is a joyous occasion indeed.

>Ignorant of Hydro Thunder
>Editing MY posts

Corner, now.

Finally got the silly Raptr app to scan Minecraft, Jesus. After about 15 minutes of scanning roughly one and a half dozen program files. x~x

My apologies, t'wasn't my place to be doing so, master.

so wats a hydra thundar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Two can play at that game.

And It's a fantasy speedboat racing game, the original Hydro Thunder was released as an arcade cab, then released on Dreamcast.
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/HydroThunder.jpg
[video=youtube;PBadtUH9uOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBadtUH9uOc[/video]

Note that first place in a pro event netted him 1,000 points. First place in an experrt event gets you 2,000. I've got 1,800,000.

Also I don't imagine you haven't already Googled it.

Last edited:
Must say, I've taken a liking t' Long Swords. I hope they have enough damage output t' remain viable in the end-game. If they don't stand up t' late-game bosses, I'll probably go MC hammer on 'em instead.

My apologies, t'wasn't my place to be doing so, master.

WHAT?! Such unprovoked edits will not go [STRIKE]unpunished[/STRIKE] unrewarded. You don't deserve that gift, but the 'Karp is merciful to even those who might scorn him. Show some thankfulness.

Last edited:
Even Switch Axes? I've heard on multiple occasions they're bloody garbage; from you as well IIRC.

GGs to Tuvillo and Zeldagal.

Tuvillo, stop Countering. Especially in those one or two FFAs, Counter is pretty.....spammy.
Zeldagal, those were hilarious dittos. Every time we both used Quick Draw or F-Smash at the same time, I would be the one getting hit. :lol:

... And your Ike needs work. A lot of it.

Even Switch Axes? I've heard on multiple occasions they're bloody garbage; from you as well IIRC.

It's the axe form that's underwhelming. While it lets you be just mobile and quick, it's overshadowed by the blade form since it doesn't bounce off monsters at normal sharpness and packs a stronger punch. For some reason, I can't stand using SA on the 3DS. It was much easier to use on Wii since you could just use wrist flicks for it's simple but effect hack and slash movement. SA was my main weapon of choice on Tri.

... Y'all were havin' fun without me? ;_;

Tuvillo, stop Countering. Especially in those one or two FFAs, Counter is pretty.....spammy.

"Stop using Counter/Nayru's Love/Toad/Bowser's N-air to break my hitstun-imperfect combos!" is cryin' wolf, bro. If you think someone is gonna use a combo-breakin' move in the middle of your combo/aggro, bait it and punish 'em with a charged F-smash. Said moves are excellent tools when used unpredictably, so don't discourage their improper use with words. Discourage their improper use with embarrassing KOs.

Ggs, & ikr? x,D Also, Ike won't get a job. -.- He's kinda stubborn if ya know what I mean...
A....job? wut?

... Y'all were havin' fun without me? ;_;
[strike]Of course. I always have fun without you.[/strike]

"Stop using Counter/Nayru's Love/Toad/Bowser's N-air to break my hitstun-imperfect combos!" is cryin' wolf, bro. If you think someone is gonna use a combo-breakin' move in the middle of your combo/aggro, bait it and punish 'em with a charged F-smash. Said moves are excellent tools when used unpredictably, so don't discourage their improper use with words. Discourage their improper use with embarrassing KOs.
He would use Counter almost every time I tried to approach.

Back