The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Smash, smash, smash.
No love for Bay2?
I've finally had time to finish it. It's amazingly wonderful in terms of gameplay. Story is eh.
Haven't tried out multi for I enjoy playing games like these alone more first. And I'm too busy to gather friends around.

@WiiAssassin
I need to put the discussion at a pause because I got way to obsessive and focused that I could not think about anything else. It got to the point where it started getting in the way of more important stuff.

If I remember this conversation I will bring it up again when I can afford to.
And not the movie, the book is way better. I feel like it covers most of our topics not confirming or denying but suggesting.
And Cantor comes up again. There are different sizes to infinity. Infinite infinities.

Playing Fear because Fallout wasn't shooty enough. I don't remember med kits being this plentiful. I guess it doesn't make a difference since the slow-mo effect is enough to take out everything. Gotta love the shooting in this.

I need to put the discussion at a pause because I got way to obsessive and focused that I could not think about anything else. It got to the point where it started getting in the way of more important stuff.

Metaphysical discussions should never be a burden. I find it much more relaxing than doing whatever else it is I typically do.

so I'm playing alpha sapphire, you know. So far my team consists of Everred the Treecko and L'Donne, the fabulous French Carvanha. I wanted to use a Delcatty, so I hunted for one with the nav on route 116. Goal was either normalize with sucker punch (cause STAB sucker punch dabess) or wonder guard with last resort (it actually does damage, despite being used by delcatty). The very first one of these I find (around like lv. 25 of the nav) is a shiny.

6d2bf6a3-352f-4ac1-bae3-08218e353418_zps37f202b2.jpg~original

in hindsight, I guess I could have named her somefin related to fate, due to the major coincidence that occurred, but whatevs. It's shinyfisk all over again.

Do I really have re-unlock all the stuff in Smash Wii U? Jeez.
I thought the "connect to 3DS" feature would also transfer unlocks (on the same ID). Such a hassel.
I really miss Adventure mode from Melee. After playing abit of Smash Tour and Master/Crazy Hand modes, I can say they're not adequate replacements.
----------------

@Neo:
I have questions...

You enjoying it so far?
How different is it compared to the original? Same routes and stories?
Were you able to straight transfer Poke from last gen (with items?) or did you have to use the Bank?
New Eevee-lution?

Do I really have re-unlock all the stuff in Smash Wii U? Jeez.
I thought the "connect to 3DS" feature would also transfer unlocks (on the same ID). Such a hassel.
I really miss Adventure mode from Melee. After playing abit of Smash Tour and Master/Crazy Hand modes, I can say they're not adequate replacements.
Will you be playing Smash Wii U online? PM me your NNID so I can add you. (And are there still friend codes?)

More Chivalry. I've gotten gud enough to where 50 kills a match is common, but my teammates seem to have lost what few brain cells they had. I end up doing very well, but I always lose. Even ended up being king for a round shortly before every Agathian walked up to me without any resistance. It's nice that I do well, but I'd like to at least win a match every now and then. Very strange that I can outscore the opposing team's top players but my side always gets steamrolled.

Oh, okay. There's a free weekend going on. That explains the increased number of rank 0 players. Still doesn't explain the rest though.

Last edited:
Will you be playing Smash Wii U online? PM me your NNID so I can add you. (And are there still friend codes?)
Yes I will, but I'd rather unlock everyone first. That may take a few days given my schedule.
There're no friend codes to input, just the NNID.

As for now, I will play the 3DS version with people if they'd like.
I'm even online right now. Well, I'm playing PokeXY but still.

or and smash 4 oboi

No love for Bay2?

Gonna get that eventually.

Not a burden but an addiction, an obsession which eventually leads to burdens in other areas

I know precisely what that's like.

im praying so fucking hard but rng gawdess still favors the wrong fish

It's nice that I do well, but I'd like to at least win a match every now and then. Very strange that I can outscore the opposing team's top players but my side always gets steamrolled.

i know that feel

That's how it always went for me in Red Dead. There's no "I" in "team" when it came to objective-based team modes... one-man armies can only do so much.

Starting Persona Q, because that seems like it'll satisfy my monster-collecting itch. Or at least, I'm pretty sure you obtain monsters as loot. I'm sure fusing is still in. My copy even came with some Persona Tarot cards, so that's nice too.

GGs to Mr. Sorry it took so bloody long for us t' Sm4sh.

You're next, Trago.

Back