The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

resetted for my waifu (diancie) last night, ended up with a 30/x/31/31/~23/31 Timid variant, which fills my heart with rainbows. Still want a naive variant so I can use diamond storm but this works for now.

I'll probs breed for a sylveon soon since heal bell is available again

Dark Souls has finally eschewed GFWL! I couldn't even connect online before, and this update makes steamworks seem like the greatest thing ever.

Summoned 2 guys and demolished the capra demon. Mash attack to win.

Last edited:
Trying to get into Tales of Symphonia again (besides Phantasy Star). Really busy.
But I must've liked it a lot because I brought my Japanese copy with me when I moved here.

Got DOOM running on my N-gage
10 year old phone, running a 20 year old game

Only problem is its bloody hard to see anything at distance

I want to play through the DS2 DLC but I have to force myself to wait 'til next year for when that special update is supposed to arrive. At least, I think it supposed to be free as long as you don't want the version of the game with better graphics.

10885073_897703316930309_3627576149282769048_n.jpg

Backlog.............

My aunt has a hidden Sega Genesis! Only game found was Street Fighter 2: Special Championship Ed (still in the console).
Damned thing didn't turn on though. Only 2 games I ever played on her Genesis were Sonic 1 and 2.

I remember I could never beat the first bosses from both games and she would do it for me like a pro.

I've discovered parrying, which is a necessary evil for gameplay balance. Gives me a fighting chance against the helicopter playstyles that are so common.

Played some Deadliest Warrior since a long while. It runs smoothly as opposed to the base game, oddly enough. My biggest problem with it is that it's very difficult to land a hit, either to due small hitboxes or lower reach compared to MW. That viking lance/pole weapon hits me even when dodging away from the it. Also need to go through the process of unlocking all the weapons for each class.

I just started playing Shantae: Risky's Revenge and replaying Darksiders. Again. As well as my usual Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed deal.

Back